16-He shouldn't know this!

Kim Pov

"What took you so long?! Oh! Sorry! Take your time!", Louis said, with a smirk.

"Let's go to the dance floor", El exclaimed, dragging me to the dance floor.

'Selfie' by Chainsmokers was playing.

"'Let me take a selfie!'", El screamed, raising her hands and dancing.

We danced and danced. The songs kept on changing, but we were grooving like crazy people.

"I'm tired, I'll go back.", I screamed into her ears. She nodded and continued grooving to the tunes. I made my way, to find Zayn and Perrie, who were having drinks.

"Done?!", she asked me, holding out a glass of what I guess was orange juice with vodka.

"Sweating like a pig. Feeling claustrophobic! I'll go and get some fresh air.", I replied, taking a sip.

"I'll join El. She seems to be enjoying.", Per said and went towards the dance floor.

"Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis are busy talking shit! What'll I do?!", Zayn asked.

"You can come with me!", I offered, taking a last sip, and putting down the glass.

He nodded, and followed me outside.

I ran towards the ground, and breathed in the fresh wind blowing. What a relief!

Zayn Pov

She looked so comfortable out here. Like she didn't like it in there. Well it was stuffy, I agree, but I've seen worse.

"Ah, there you are!", some tall, hefty guy remarked, holding her hand tight.

He was around 6'8" tall, with a long pig-tail, and a large scorpion tattoo on his right arm. He had a slashed eyebrow and one of his eyes was smaller than the other.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!", I shouted at him, trying to break her from his grip, but he was too strong. He just threw me a mile away, and I landed on the ground.

I looked at Kim, she looked as if she was in shock.

"What are you doing here, Steve?!", she asked. How did she know him?!

"We searched for you everywhere, I didn't know I would find you here! Come with me, now. Boss wants you!", he said, dragging her.

I got up, and ran towards him.

"Where do you think you're taking her?!", I glared at him.

"Stay out of this!", he said, but I didn't budge.

He immediately left her, and pulled me with my collar, lifting me from the ground.

"You don't know who I am.", he said with a smirk.

"Steve, leave him alone!", Kim begged.. He looked at her for a second, and dropped me to the ground.

Slap! His hand slapped her cheek, leaving his handprint on her face.

She was going to fall down, when someone caught her.

It was Liam.

He carefully brought Kim to me, and returned to that rogue.

"Buddy! That's wrong!", Liam said.

"You jughead, you see there, if you mess with me, you'll land there!", he warned him, pointing towards me.

"Try me!", Liam said.

Before he could do anything, Liam pounced on him, and tackled him to the ground.