30-I was your fan, I am your fan, and will always be your fan!

Harry Pov

The show last night was amazing. No words!

So today we were packing our bags, actually segregating our clothes, as we're all gonna camp at my Dad's place. Yes, the same place where we first met. Oh, those were the days!

I'd stayed with Niall and Kim these two days, but I made it clear to Paul that I wanted my own room. Not because they were bad, but I didn't want to invade their privacy. Especially since they just got together.

And speaking of patched up, these two are married, have a kid together, but I don't think they've gone on a proper date together. I think we should plan it out for them, since Niall is kinda immature in this business!

"Hey! What're you thinking about?!", Kim shook me hard.

"Oh! Sorry! You wanted something?!"

"Yeah. Actually, will there be place for all of us?! Else I'll stay back.", she offered.

"First of all, I suggest you to please stop all this sacrificing shit. If there's a problem we'll adjust. We always do! And have you forgotten how we managed in a 2-BHK, at Peak District! Remember?!", I asked her. She nodded and started packing her bags.

"You need any help?!", I offered. She shook her head.

Just then, Niall came out of the bathroom after having a shower with Max. I decided I'll go and shower.

I took my dry clothes and a towel and made my way inside.

Niall Pov

"Kim, his clothes?!", I asked her, as I dried his hair with the towel. She handed it over to me. I put it on him, and quickly changed my outfit as well.

So as decided, we were going to Harry's place for 2 days, and then we'll move on to Wolverhampton. Oh, that reminds me. It's Liam's birthday next week and we need to plan something special for him!

We'd decided to stay at Edward's place since Anne's house'll be crowded with all these excess people. There are already 3 of them in there! And just a spare room, which is not spare actually. It is Harry's!

But yeah, we'll for sure pay a visit, at least I will.

"I've finished packing and I've packed all the stuff that you kept on the bed. If there's more, then keep it on top of the suitcase. I'll keep it once I return.", she told me.

"Where are you going?!"

"To see if anyone needs help, 'cause I know that the boys are too lazy to do work, except of course Liam."

"And me?!", Harry asked, innocently pouring his lips.

"Of course. How could I forget you!", she exclaimed and gave him a flying kiss.

"Umm.. Niall! As you know, shower is the place where I think, refresh my memory. Anyways I was thinking about Max and that's when I remembered that I have to introduce Max and Kim. How should I?! I mean, is it alright if I tell the truth, or should I lie-"

"No! Tell the truth. Just tell them not to spread the news.", I told him. He put a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Thank you, Harry. I'm really happy I've got such mates. Thank you so much.", I couldn't stop thanking him. He could have easily told the truth, but he asked me, before saying anything.

"Hey! What are friends for?!", he exclaimed, hugging me.

"So I guess none of us have to lie?!", Liam asked, entering the room. I glared at him for a second, but then replied his question with a nod.