~8~

Jaylen Jacobs

"Aye chill,"I yelled

Water and Pj was tossing my phone like a damn football. I tackled Pj and jawed his ass.

"Ow bruh,"He said.

"Get ready for school pretty boy,"I said.

I got off him and went to my closet and just threw on clothes. I wasn't tryna impress anyone or anything so I didn't care. Girly always dressing like a bum so I'mma do the same.

I get in my car and Pj and Water jump in too. I pull up and Girly just waiting for me. She looked mad for some reason.

I get out and just see if she good.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No,"She said.

"Wassup,"I said pulling her in a hug.

"Some dude said I was a fat bitch,"She said crying.

I pull her back and I go insane. I pull out my gun and walk into the school. I look around and Girly walk behind me.

"Who did it?" I asked.

She pointed to some nigga June was with. I walk over there and June start throwing her ass at me.

"Move hoe,"I said pushing her.

I yank that nigga up and beat the fuck out his ass. He was screaming and Pj and Water run up and Jump in. They didn't even ask why they just did it.

Once the APs came this nigga was bloody. I got up and walked to Girly who was ballin. She always been called fat since middle school and I've had to beat and kill so many niggas Because of it.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look and see Solanà I turn around and keep hugging Girly.

"So you just ignoring me now?"She asked.

"Yeah,"I said.

"Bitch I drop you, you don't drop me,"She said.

"Yo, you sucked my dick now gone about yo business,"I said

"She'll Neva be me..."Solanà said walking off. I laughed and tend my business back to my girl.

°°°°°°
"Look Mr.Macias if you want me to speak Spanish then teach,"I said. He was getting mad annoying plus June just kept fucking with me.