~50~

Royalty Price

"What's the gender?" I asked Killa

"A boy but she didn't wanna know so the gender reveal needs to be extra special,"He said with his face deep in his phone.

"Connor what yo ass doing," I asked.

"Minding my business,"

I snatched his phone and saw some lil hoe texting him that wasn't Baby Ro. I shook my head from it.

"Please don't tell Chris," He begged. I chuckled from the plea.

"Don't worry about him, what you need to do is worry about Baby Ro," I told him.

I walked away and walked upstairs to my room to find Chris packing something.

"Baby what you doing,"

"Don't baby me, you staying at Lucas' house tonight,"

Concern spread through my thoughts to my face. I worried if knew what had happened but I wasn't gonna blurt it out.

"What you mean?" I was interrupted with him tossing my suitcase across the room.

"I ASKED YOU HIM OR ME RIGHT,"

I kept quiet for  the sake of avoiding the argument. I guess it was too late for that.

"Chris calm down-"

"Calm down? Fuck outta here with calming down, Are you still fucking him?" He asked.

"No," He got up and walked closer to me and snatched my chin to look at him.

"Don't lie to me,"

"No,"

He backed away and punched the wall making a huge hole in the wall.

"YOU FUCKING TRIFLING," He yelled.

"Aye what's going on?" Asia asked.

"Nothing go downstairs," I to do her.

She walked away and I closed the door so no one else would see what was happening. I sat down on the bed and looked at my feet.

"Did you have sex with him,"

I was tired of being asked. I was tired of lying. I was just tired.