~19~

Girly Robinson

"Mariah you so ugly for that,"I yelled

"Hahaha,"She laughed. We were listening to Break ya back by Bambii and I swear to God these hoes were retarded. Mariah was arched to where it looked like she had no ass, Winter was twerking while in a split and Lisha was on the wall.

I was on Snapchat going through everyone snap and I see Jaylen's.

Pray for my cousin please she tried to commit suicide 🙏🙏

My eyes started tearing up. I felt them fall and everyone stopped everything.

"What's wrong Girly,"Lisha asked.

"Asia tried to Kill herself,"I cried.

Lisha walked out the room and you heard her cry and groan. Mariah just stood there crying silently. While Winter shook trying to process what I just said.

I called Jaylen but he wasn't picking up. I ran down stairs to my dad.

"Hey Princess, what do you want?" He asked.

"We need to go to Newport,"I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Asia.... Tried to.... Commit suicide,"I said choking on my tears.

"Dear God..."He cupped his hand over his mouth.

He nodded and told me to pack my stuff. Lisha called her dad and he agreed.

Winter Mama  agreed too and said she was coming. We booked a flight to Newport.

I called Jaylen while on the plane.

"Hello?" He sounded like he had been crying.

"I'm on my way to the hospital,"I said.

"In Newport?"He asked.

"Yes.."I said.

"Okay... Um call me when you get here...."He said.

"Send me the Addy," I told him.

"Ight baby... I love you,"He said.

I smiled at the fact that he said that.

"I love you too,"I told him.