Chapter 1

Y/n= your name.
Y/s/n= your ship name.
Y/n/n= your nickname.
B/f/n=best friends name.
Y/d/n=your dogs name.
Y/f/c=your favorite color.
You are in 9th grade with Finn you are 15 as well as him.
I'm not good at this so I hope you enjoy❤️

Your POV
Your sitting in homeroom stuck in a book. Then your teacher asks for the class' attention "attention please...we have a new student today. And his name is...drumroll please!! Finn Wolfhard!" I gasped. It seems like a lot of people didn't know who he was. I looked back at my best friend b/f/n who started grinning at me. She didn't like him but she knew I did so she gave the teacher a look that I didn't really understand. That's when my teacher said " Y/n, can you please show Finn around the school? I will dismiss you from class and give you extra time between periods." I quietly accepted it. "Y/n please raise your hand to show Finn who you are" my teacher said. I raised my hand and Finn looked at me with that dorky smile that he has. I blushed.

Finn's POV
I was standing at the front of the class freaked out. (If you didn't know Finn has social anxiety) but then the homeroom teacher told this girl y/n to raise her hand. She slowly did she looked like she was scared too. But she gave me a re-assuring smirk and made me blush and look down at my feet.
Y/n stood up and started walking to me but then she stopped and said something to her friend and kept walking. She was kinda cute. Finn dude snap out of it...

I hope you liked this first part I enjoyed writing it and I would love your feedback~the writer