Chapter 3

If you didn't already catch on Chris is your ex and a few months back he did something that you would never forget...and not in a good way. I'll explain what happened later.

~~AFTER SCHOOL~~

Your POV
I finally got home and laid down but all I could think about was Finn and his big brown eyes. But then I started thinking about what happened with Chris a few months ago and started crying. But then I got a text.

(You and Finn's conversation)
Finnie: hey🤗
Y/n: hey Finn what's up?
Finnie: nothing much. Are you doing anything today?
Y/n: no nothing why?
Finnie: I wanted to see if you could show me around Columbus since I'm new here in Ohio.
Y/n: sure when do you want to meet up? And where?
Finnie: does the park by my house at 5 sound good?
Y/n: sure I'll be there.
Finnie: thanks☺️
Y/n: no problem

Finn's POV
I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe she said yes. I am really happy now. But also scared. I just looked at the ceiling and thought about how cute y/n was. I wonder if she's thinking about me too?

Soon I got startled out of my thoughts when Nick (Finn's brother) came bursting in. He closed the door and sat on my bed. "Spill the beans." He said. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. He just looked at me and said "someone is on your mind I can tell." "No one is on my mind." I said lying. "Finn I have been living with you for 15 years, I know when someone or something is on your mind." Nick said. He did have a point I couldn't keep anything from him. I just looked at him with a loud sigh and said "ok, I like this girl I can't get her off my mind. She's so kind and beautiful I just can't." "Ooooh Finnie's got a cruuuush" Nick said like a little kid. "Whatever" I said blushing. Nick winked at me like a weirdo.
Your POV
You look at the time realizing it's 4:28 and you still haven't got out of bed. You sit up and text your best friend b/f/n and tell her your whole conversation with Finn.
(You and b/f/n texts)
You: gurllll I'm about to spill some beans.
Bestfriend👌: ooooh tell me. Tell me. Tell me.
You: ok so you know how much I like Finn?
Bestfriend👌: yes honey we all know.
You: wellll I think he might like me too!
Bestfriend👌: ooooh the power couple.
You: shut up b/f/n your so annoying.
Bestfriend👌: I know but you still love me.
You:whatever but he asked me to meet him at the park by his house by 5.
Bestfriend👌: Gurl you better get your mans😂
You: ok I have to go now.
Bestfriend👌: tell me everything when you get back.
You: b/f/n I always do and I always will.

Finn's POV
I walked to the park 5 mins early and sat under a big oak tree. Soon after I saw y/n come smiling. Gosh she's so beautiful. Uh oh my mike wheeler eyes were showing. But I didn't care. She walked over and sat by me and blushed. Then she scooted closer to me. We started just talking and I got to know her a lot more. Her favorite color was y/f/c. I love blue. Also she loves her dog y/d/n.(if you don't have a dog just make up a name)

~~TIME SKIP~~
Your POV
Finn was walking me home. Ugh he is such a gentleman. As the sud dropped so did the temperature and I shivered. Finn must've saw me because he took off his green jacket that looked so great on him and gave it to me. He is so sweet. We walked to my house and I asked him if he wanted to stay for a while. He called his mom and asked her. Thank goodness she said yes. We walked to my room and sat on my bed....

Sorry for the long chapter and cliffhanger lots of love~ the writer