Chapter 5

Ok things might get a little depressing in this chapter and next chapter but some of it is actually happening to me right now.

Your POV
Everyone sat down in the living room and course I sat down by Finn. Then Millie said "I'M BORED YOU GUYS ARE BORING" so Noah asked Millie what she wanted to do and she yelled "TRUTH OR DARE" and started clapping. So that's what we did and of course Millie went first she said "y/n truth or dareee?" I said dare and she said "I dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with Finn." "Challenge accepted." I said like an idiot then Finn took me to his room and closed the door. Then me and Finn sat on his bed and looked into each other's eyes and then I glared at his beautiful plump pink lips and kissed them. He slid his tongue in my mouth and slid his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him. I felt safe there then they all yelled "4 more minutes!" And Finn flipped me on top of him so I was straddling him.

Finn's POV
I couldn't help it I pulled y/n on top of me and she straddled me. We just continued kissing passionately. Then they yelled "ok open the door now" so y/n got up and opened the door and sat back down on my bed for some reason she kept her jacket on the whole time. Then they walked in and gaten gasped. I wondered why and then Sadie and Millie giggled and turned away I was so confused then Caleb and Noah at the same time said "your friend down there seems a little happy." I looked down and saw IT (that was not a IT reference) was sticking up. So I quickly covered my waist down since it was pretty hot in my room and y/n just smiled. I felt embarrassed and turned as red as a tomato. Then they all went back downstairs and got back into a circle and then I came down after you know what settled down. It was my turn so I turned to Sadie and said " truth or dare, Sadie?"

Sadie's POV
I chose dare so finn said "I dare you to kiss Caleb." I turned red but did it anyways Caleb just sat there and smiled like an idiot. Then I said "gaten truth or dare?" He said truth I asked "do you have a crush on anyone right now?" He said firmly "nope." "Whatever" I said

Millie's POV
Me and Noah are the only ones who haven't done anything all I did was ask and Noah didn't do anything at all. So gaten said "Millie truth or dare?" I said truth "sissy." Gaten said but he still asked the question "soo is Nillie a thing or not?" I glared at Noah all he did was shrug his shoulders so I did the same "ugh I thought it was gonna be some cute answer." Y/n said looking disappointed.

Your POV
Me and Finn were sitting close to each other and I guess he felt me shaking because he grabbed my arm but I let out a yelp and pulled my hand away. I felt bad because Finn was just trying to comfort me and I pulled away like I always do. Gosh I can be sutch an idiot sometimes. I hate myself for that. Finn had a worried look on his face. " y/n are you ok? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Did i hurt you?" He quietly said "nope it was all my fault I'm sorry" and then I got up and walked away about to cry. But Finn came behind me and told me to come to his room. So I did I felt really guilty and mad at myself. Ugh I'm such an idiot. I walked in Finn's room and sat on his bed. It felt like home it felt better than mine. He closed and locked the door still looking worried. I was about to cry. And then a tear fell down my face and I looked at Finn...