Chapter 10

(Y/N's POV)

We walked out of the bathroom only to see a disturbing sight.

Ellie.
And Finn?

They're kissing? OH NOT KISSING they're making out. On behalf of Nancy wheeler I call bullshit. This can't be happening. A tear that I didn't know I had rolled down my cheek. Millie pulled me away from the horrible sight only to see another horrible sight.

Great.

Jacob saggytitties is kissing... the photographer? What the hell is with all of these people kissing other people? Millie dragged me away while both of us were crying. Great. WAIT I NEED TO GET MY SON BEFORE HE SEES TOO OH NO MY BABY. I find Jack and drag him out of he building. "What's wrong? Why are you guys cry-" Jack was about to finish his sentence until he got cut off by... Finn? What the hell did this bitch want? "Y/N WAIT." me? Why would he want me to wait? " NO THANK YOU IM GOOD." I shout back at him before getting in the Uber Millie had called.

The car ride was silent. Me and Millie were both crying while looking out the window while Jack was looking at us still confused. Aww poor thing.. I'm gonna have to tell him. "Jack?" "Hm?" "El-Ellie ch-cheated on you with F-Finn" I say as more tears roll down my eyes. He starts to realize and silently cry too.

The rest of the ride was silent until we got to the house. All three of us got out of the car and went to our rooms. "I'm sorry." Millie suddenly said. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." I reassured her. " I knew Jacob would do something like this but I never thought Finn would do it. He is a loyal person. Or so I thought." She frowned. "Number one I never liked Jacob and I always shipped you with Noah anyway. And two, I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up with Finn in the first place. Every time I get into a relationship it always turns out bad." I tell her to try and make her feel better "something might be up with Finn. I don't think he would do anything like this." She sighs. " I guess not." I say still not entirely sure, "Well we will see once everyone gets back." "Yeah we'll see."

Short chapter but I realized I want to continue this book.

ALSO THANK YALL FOR 1k READS I DIDN'T THINK YOU PEOPLE LIKE MY CRAZY ASS THAT MUCH YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 💕💕💕💘💘💘💖💖💖💝💝💝 ~ Your crazy author

The lover boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara