t. mar

You were at summer in the city with your best friends, Talia, Tobi, Simon and a few others

You walked ahead a bit when you heard your best friend of 7 years Talia vlogging, you weren't that comfortable in front of the camera. You sped up to walk with Simon whilst Tobi walked with Talia.

You and Simon were always the crazy ones in your group, the ones who always embarrassed themselves by doing something stupid, like dancing for example.
So you and Simon were walking along in front when you both looked at each other before bursting into dance, you looked around to see Talia filming you two. For once you felt comfortable, like you weren't at all worried about the camera that was filming you, you just continued to dance.

"There we have it guys, the true Y/N L/N! My best friend!" Talia announced to the camera, laughing at her best friend. You ran up to her and stood behind her just in shot.
"Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Y/N_L/Nxox" You smiled before running ahead towards Simon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry that wasn't very good, but I really wanted to make a Talia one as she is amazing and so stunning.

Please tell me if the gif isn't working it's going a bit weird, I noticed there isn't a lot of gifs of Talia :( which was annoying but anyways.

E xoxx