Dust to Dust...Tale

(I skipped the Jaune vs Huge Ass Ursa Fight because we all know what went down. Cardin was being a dick, Juane threw red sap at him, a huge ass Ursa appeared, and Jaune killed it, with a tiny bit of help from Pyrrha. End of story. Also, I'm really sorry if some events in RWBY are in the wrong order, since I've only seen part of it. So, apologies to all of you hardcore RWBY Fans).

Y/n

We were just making out way to the docks, since Weiss wanted to "greet" the students who were coming here for the Vytal Festival. I just kinda followed them, since I had nothing better to do. I mean, I would take a nap, but then Weiss would complain and lecture me, and I could only take so much. Anyways, as we got there, we spotted and interesting scene. There were two detectives, inspecting a White Fang robbery. We asked them what happened (which wasn't hard to figure out), and they explained. After that, Weiss said something about the White Fang that seemed to irritate Blake, but she let it go (unintentional pun! Aw yeah!) When we were finally at the docks, ANOTHER thing happened.

Sailor #1: Hey! Stop right there!

Sailor #2: Stop that no-good stoaway

???: Hey! A no-good stoaway would've gotten caught! I'm a great stoaway!

He climbed onto a lamp post, and just as one of detectives were telling at him, he threw a banana on his face, and ran. 'Heh. Good one kiddo.'

Yang: Well Weiss, there's your competition.

Weiss: Quick! After him!

We all ran after him. Well, more like team RWBY ran, and I just teleported to him.

Y/n: Heya.

???: Ah!

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya. Just wanted to let you know that you did a good job throwing that banana at that guy.

Sun: Oh. Well, thanks! Name's Sun! Sun Wukong!

Y/n: Y/n L/n. Call me Sans if you want. Nice ta meetcha.

Sun: Alrighty then! Nice meeting you Sans! But if you don't mind, I gotta go somewhere.

Y/n: Alright then. See ya at Beacon.

Sun: Wha?! How did you--

But you already teleported back to team RWBY, who were still confused on where Sun went. Well, mainly Weiss. Who was... arguing with Blake.

Y/n: 'From her bow twitching, to her liking tuna A LOT, to her being irritated by Weiss' comment from earlier, to this. I knew it. She's a Cat Faunus. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.' I thought.

The arguing between Weiss and Blake didn't end, even when we got to the dorm. I was getting annoyed by this, that I literally wanted to shout, which rarely happened. And you know what? That happened.

Y/n: WILL THE BOTH OF YOU PLEASE, SHUT UP!!! *Summons Gaster Blaster and fires it*

Weiss: ...

Blake: ...

Y/n: Now I know you two are mad, but you're teammates. Weiss, you're angry because your family has suffered from the dust robberies. And Blake, your angry because Weiss keeps on assuming that the White Fang are bad.

I sent Blake an 'I know what the real reason is' kinda look.

Y/n: But you two need to know that both sides have suffered enough casualties as is. And Weiss, you can't assume all Faunuses are bad, just because the White Fang are made up entirely of Faunus.

Weiss: Oh please, what would you know of what I've been through?!

This... This made me pissed off even more, but somehow, I remained calm. 'Guess it's time to show them.' I removed my bandana mask, and looked at her with a sad look.