A pretty comedic encounter

No ones POV

It had been a few weeks ever since the fall of Beacon.  Y/n never showed up after the "incident".  Team RWBY had split up.  Ruby formed a team with Jaune, Ren, and Nora, and went somewhere.  No one knew where Weiss went.  Blake had left with Sun to go to her home, and Yang stayed with her father, her right arm missing.  They all missed Y/n dearly ever since he disappeared.  But soon, the 5 would be reunited.

Y/n POV

When I heard about the fall of Beacon, I was struck with disappointment in myself for not being there.  Then again, Dust Y/n did take over my conscience, but still.  I shouldn't have lost my temper.  For the past couple of weeks, I learned how to control him.  I also became friends with him somehow.  Who would've known that I would be close friends with my own dark side.  I was also in a different outfit.  Instead of the usual blue sweater and black with white striped shorts, I was wearing this: 

  Instead of the usual blue sweater and black with white striped shorts, I was wearing this: 

(Just without the skeleton look, and minus the bandana that you originally had.  And yes, you will have the arm cannon and sword+claw weapons that NexTale Sans possesses.  Also the eyes that he has when he has his weapon*s* mode.  Keep in mind that I do not own the character design, weapon modes, or the story.  All of these ideas belong to it's respective owners, designers, and illustrators).

I decided to abandon the bandana mask because I was tired of hiding myself.  Now, I'm just me, without the bandana mask.  Although I have to say, I didn't even know I could do the arm cannon and sword or claw thing until a few weeks ago.  But Dust Y/n is still more powerful, being Lvl 18 and all (or is it 19?)  Oh, and I forgot to mention the place I'm staying at.  I'm staying on an island called Menagerie.  The Faunus there were wary of me, but after saving them from a Grimm horde (about a few hundred), they welcomed me.  They're not bad either, even if humanity is treating them like, uh, inferior beings.  It's pretty nice here too.  You get to see amazing things.  I would name them, but there's too many to count.  Anyways, I was just walking around, as usual.  I then spotted a ship, or boat, or whatever.  I didn't pay any mind until I heard a familiar voice.  I stopped to turn around, and there she was.  I continued to walk, not wanting to grab her attention.  But...

Blake POV

As the ship docked, I exited out, along with Sun.  'Its been awhile since I've been here'.  I made my way to my home, which was the biggest one out of all of the houses.  As I began to walk, I spotted a familiar figure.  He was wearing a blue sweater, but with some black pads, and blacks pants, and black with blue patterned shoes.  Without thinking, I ran towards him.  Ever since "he" disappeared, me and my team weren't the same.  But now... now, he's here.  Right on front of me...

Y/n POV

I didn't look back.  Never wanted to.  But I felt someone hug me from behind.  Knowing who it was, I stayed still.

Y/n: ...

Blake: (crying softly) Don't ever disappear like that again!

Y/n: .... Blake, please.  Let go.