A plan ruined, but saved

Y/n L/n
After my little reunion with Weiss, I told her I had to go shortly. I also infromed her of my "plan" to reunite team RWBY, as I had a feeling that they would be needed when the time came. When I departed, I felt as if I was being followed, but I pretended I didn't notice their presence.

-Timeskip-

Y/n: 'That person is still following me. Looks like I'll have to teleport after all'

So, I teleported. But not to where I wanted to be. I was in a strange looking arena, and it was empty. Well, almost empty, if it wasn't for the figure I saw in the distance.

Y/n: Who are you?

???: Oh, don't you remember me, Sansy?~

No. It can't be. It can't be her!

Y/n: C-Chara...

Chara: Oh! So you do remember me! I was starting to think my little darling has forgotten me.

Y/n: How could I forget, the person who I used to love, who stabbed me in the back by joining them, and took. Every. Single. Thing. Away. From me!?

Without knowing, my left eye had started to glow. And it wasn't the usual blue, but purple.

Chara: Ooh~ Did I strike a nerve? If you want to fight, then come at me~

Dust Y/n: WELL THEN... *summons a bunch of bones and Gaster Blasters* ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A MAD TIME?!?!

 *summons a bunch of bones and Gaster Blasters* ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A MAD TIME?!?!

-Timeskip-

Y/n:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rage. Pure rage. That was all I could feel when I saw Chara. So, I gave in to Dust. I didn't want to, but some part of me just told me that "he knew best".
So I did. I let the rage, anger, insanity, and despair control me. The fight went on for a couple hours, and just when I though it was over, she would keep coming back. But...

*Shink*

Y/n: Ha... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I GOT YOU! I FINALLY GOT YOU! I-

*Stab*

Chara: No, I got you~

Y/n: *Coughs up blood* But... how?

Chara: Silly Y/n, you were blinded by pure rage, that you didn't even notice I created an illusion~ *Pulls out knife*

Y/n: *Falls to his knees* Heh... I guess.. this is where it ends. For me, at least...

-Flashback-

Y/n: Dammit, what am I gonna say?! I told her to come meet me behind the Academy in a cool-like manner, but now I don't know what to say! *Sigh* Looks like I'll have to wing it.

-Mini Timeskip-

Weiss: So Y/n, what did you want to ask me?

Y/n: U-Um, well, I was wondering, if you had anyone you liked?

Weiss: I do, actually *blushes*

Y/n: Oh.. *hangs head*

Weiss: And, he's standing right in front of me.

Y/n: Well, I hope you and him get tog- WAIT WHAT?!

Weiss: If you couldn't understand, I meant that I like you, dolt.

Y/n: Well, glad that you feel the same way. Well then, my snowflake, what's on your mind?

Weiss: I was thinking we could go on a date.

Y/n: Sure. Where do you wanna go?

Weiss: I heard that there was a new Cafe. I think it's called "Anteiku".

Y/n: Oh, I did see some good reviews. Not a bad place. Looks like my little ice queen knows some good places.

Weiss: *Blush* Q-Quiet, d-dolt. Anyways, let's get going! *Wraps hands around Y/'s hand*

Y/n: Heh. Whatever you say, snow angel.

-Flashback end-

Y/n: 'No! I won't die! I still have to see her!' (A/n: Don't worry, this is a harem, so just wait for now)

Y/n: Heh. Look what I have, Chara..

Chara: Hm? *Shocked* What?! HOW did you gain that ability?!

Y/n: I don't even know myself. But, what I do know, is what it does.

Chara: Don't you dare, Sansy! *Lunges toward Y/n*

Y/n: Too late... I already...

Reset everything

(Sup everyone! Sorry for this being a short chapter, but I got big plans! Well, I mean, I have some in mind. Also, this is the end of Volume 1, as some things went unexplained. If y'all want a sequel, comment if you do. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! This is ZEFFEX, signing off! Later!