Crashing a wedding!

Blake POV

I woke up and remembered the events from last night, and blushed madly.  I turned to my left, only to see Y/n gone.  I rushed downstairs in a panic, asking my Mother where he was.

Kali: Oh, he said he left a note for you on his desk in his room before he left.

Blake: Thanks Mother!

I rushed upstairs and went inside his room, and found the note.  'Heya Kitten.  So, the reason I left, and writing this note right now, is to rescue Weiss from some sorta "forced marriage".  And I don't like it when one of my girls is forced to marry another guy.  So, I'm going to crash the wedding!  -Y/n'

I just smiled, as I knew that Y/n was always like this on the inside.  Although I was a bit curious when he wrote "one of my girls".  I ignored it, but couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Weiss.

Y/n POV

I left a note for Blake, explaining why I left.  I wasn't gonna let some random rich guy marry my girl.  Oh wait, did ZEFFEX not tell you guys? 

Y/n: Dude, you were supposed to tell them.

ZEFFEX: Hey man, I just like surprising people.  So yeah guys, Weiss is, or, was your girlfriend.  And some of you might be asking: "Then why was she the one to make us mad?"  Well, simple answer.  It was a small argument before Weiss took it too far.  But, you still love her.  Don't worry though, the rest of the team likes you too.  Oops.  I probably should've put a spoiler warning first.

Y/n: Dumbass.

ZEFFEX: Hey!  Anyways, back to the story!

(Still Y/n's POV btw)

I made it in time for the wedding party.  I teleported inside the building, and saw the guy that was going to "marry" Weiss, was sexually harassing her.  I decided to make my presence known.  I put my new mask on.  Did ZEFFEX not mention that too?  Damn, that guy must be high.  Anyways, it's design is like Ken Kaneki's mask, minus the mouth part of the mask, and the color is white.

Y/n: Hey!  Rich boy!

Rich boy: *Turns to face you* What is it?!  Can't you see that I'm trying to get to know my soon-to be wife?!  And it's Aiden Johnson to you!  (Sorry for any Aidens out there)

Y/n: By sexually harassing her?  Uh, I think the fuck not!

Rich boy: Who are you anyways?! 

Y/n: Well let's just say, I'm the guy who's gonna crash this wedding and stop your marriage with my girlfriend.

Rich boy: So you were the reason why she never payed any attention to me!  Guards!  Get him!

Some Atlas robot guards then came outta nowhere like in Assassin's Creed, and everyone in the party backed away, knowing shit was gonna go down.

Y/n: Heh.  Been awhile ever since I've fought.  Bring it!

I used long range mode, and soon, I had Gaster Blasters in arm cannon form.  I blasted most of them away.  Some were starting to surround me, so I decided to charge them up, and spun in a circle, cutting all of them in half.  (Like this)

(Skip to 1:13)

Y/n: Really?  Was that it?  Eh, guess that's what happens when a Rich boy doesn't know his stuff about technology, much less robots.

Rich boy: Wha?! How?!  You should be dead! 

Jacques: What is going on?!

Rich boy: Ah!  Sir, you see, I was just getting rid of this commoner here!  HE was the reason why your daughter wasn't paying any attention to me!

Jacques: I see.  So, this was the person who my daughter fell in love with?  You don't look like you qualify to be with her.  Your father should have raised you properly.

Y/n: Mr. Schnee, let me tell you something.  It's not what's on the outside that matters, but what's inside that counts.  Also, are you seriously going to take that insult Dadster?

Gaster/Dadster: Of course not my son.  After all, it is rude to talk about someone when they're listening.

Y/n: Heh.  Can't argue with that.  Anyways, I think you should go now.  Your time is almost up.

Gaster/Dadster: Ah, you are right.  My time here in this world is almost gone.  Farewell for now, son. 

Dad then fades away, as he does when his time is almost up. 

Y/n: So, we gonna fight or what?  Y'know, we could do this all day, and you would still not be able to put a single scratch on me. 

I was then hugged from behind a certain Queen.

Weiss: Y/n!  I missed you so much!  I'm so sorry I said that about your kind on that day!  I really am!

Y/n: It's fine Weiss-Cream.  I forgive ya.  It was just in the heat of the moment.  Anyways, we should get out of here, since the robots are gonna explode.  I didn't do it though.  I mean, do I look like a guy who would know a thing or two about rigging robot guards to exploding?  Anyways, let's go.

I then teleport everyone out of the building.  And yes, I can do that now, because I am the main character.  Back to the situation.  As I soon as I teleported everyone out of the building, it exploded, Michael Bay style.  Everyone was thanking me, but I did something no one would've expected. I pulled Weiss towards me, and shared a passionate kiss with her.  I also opened up my left eye, looked at the Rich boy, and gave him "that look".  After the kiss, I told Weiss that I had to get the others, as I was reuniting team RWBY.

Weiss: Are you sure you'll be okay?

Y/n: C'mon Weiss. This is me we're talking about.  Of course I'll be fine.

Weiss: I just wanted to make sure, alright?

She made a Tsun-Tsun face, which was adorable.  I gave her a quick peck, and teleported to where Ruby was.  How I know where the whole team RWBY is, is another story.

-To be continued-

(Alright!  I promised that I would make a chapter, and I did!  Hope you guys aren't too disappointed though.  If you are, I understand.  This is ZEFFEX, signing off!  Later!)