Meeting Linda and Getting an Eevee

Hey guys, the first few chapters of this story will be based by Roblox's Popular game, Pokémon Brick Bronze but in this part of the story, Linda is the former Team Eclipse member. Enjoy.

So me and Jake begin our journey by going to Cheshma Town right after my foster parents are kidnapped by those Team Eclipse jerks. Jake sees a Pokémon and go catch it. I had to travel Cheshma Town alone. While I arrived, I sees a girl in a pink shirt, blue jeans and brown boots.

"Hey! Over here!" said the Girl.

"Huh?" said Lorcan, he's confused.

"You must be Lorcan. I'm Linda. Professor Cypress told me about you. He said he wants me to keep an eye on you while they figure out what happened to your parents. Well, my house is over here. Follow me." said the Girl. 

Lorcan follows the Girl, he discovers that the house she lives. It has the blue roof.

"So your parents were taken by Team Eclipse? Gosh, that must be awful. I bet you must miss them? Do you have anything to remember them by?" Linda asked.

"Well they give me this last night before they left." said Lorcan before showing Linda the necklace. "I don't think this place is safe for me, I'm going to Port Decca to get the boat to the Alola region so i can be safe."

"Ah, If you want, I can join you on your journey." said Linda. "The next stop on your journey is to Silvent City, there's a gym there but before you go, go to a house. An old man wants to give you something."

"Okay." said Lorcan. "Let's go."

Both Lorcan and Linda left her house. Jake arrived and sees them. 

"Hey, there you are Lorcan. I've been looking for you!" said Jake.

 "Yeah, so I had to travel here without you." said Lorcan.   

 "Who's she?" Jake asked.

"Hello, I'm Linda." said Linda who's introducing herself to Jake. "I'm a former Team Eclipse member. My job is to keep an eye on Lorcan but think of me as a Bodyguard."

"Bodyguard?!" Lorcan and Jake asked.

"Yep." said Linda.

Just then, Lorcan sees a fountain. A fountain is built at the town centre with a statue of Squirtle on top. 

"Whoa, a Squirtle statue." said Lorcan.

"Ah, you know. Squirtle was actually my husband's  Starter Pokémon, being a great companion and helping him win the Roria League Championship a long time ago." said the eldery lady.

"Whoa. And what happened then?" Lorcan asked.

"And in years later, Squirtle passed away. It devastating my husband." said the eldery lady. "i Suggested building the statue to honour his Squirtle."

"Wow. That's very nice." said Lorcan.

Before Lorcan left, he heads to Route 2 where Linda and Jake are.

"Sorry about that." said Lorcan.

"It's okay man." said Jake.

"So, let's get started, Team Eclipse really did take them, you will need a strong team of Pokémon to beat them." said Linda. "A great way to strengthen your Pokémon is to challenge the gym leaders in Roria."

"Gym Leaders? What are they?" Lorcan asked.

"They are the highest-ranking member of a Pokémon Gym. The main job of a Gym Leader is to test Trainers and their Pokémon so that they are strong and resourceful enough to compete against the Elite Four in  Pokémon League. If a Trainer defeats a Gym Leader in battle, then the Trainer earns that Gym's Badge." said Linda.

"That's right." said Jake. "There are 8 gym leaders in Roria. And who knows, maybe while travelling you will learn more information on what might have happened to your parents. Anyways, there's a gym in the next town over. I suggest we start there. Don't worry Lorcan, we'll get your parents back. Now let's go!"

Lorcan, Jake and Linda head to Silvent City, home of the first gym. They head towards the city.

"Linda and I are gonna train, you go ahead and win your first gym battle." said Jake. 

"And before you're go to your first gym, go to the house with a green roof." said Linda. 

"Okay." said Lorcan before walked into the city. He sees a house with a green roof and walked in.

Inside of the house where he sees a man in the red shirt waitnig for him. Lorcan walked to him.

"Um hi, Linda wanted me to see you." said Lorcan.

"Come in." said the  man. "Tell me, have you ever heard of Eevee?"

"Eevee? You mean the Evolution Pokémon?" Lorcan asked.

"Yes." said the man. "Eevee evolves into one of eight Pokémon depending on what stone is used on it: Using a Fire Stone will yield Flareon, the Flame Pokémon. A Water Stone yields Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon. A Thunder Stone yields Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon. A Ice Rock yields Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokémon.  A Moss Rock yields Leafeon, the Verdant Pokémon. a Sun Shard yields Espeon, the Sun Pokémon. During the night, Eevee evolves into Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokémon. And finally, With the two levels of Affection, Eevee evolves into Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokémon."

"All eight evolve forms of Eevee? That's cool." said Lorcan. "But why me?"

"Eevee is such a playful and peaceful Pokémon." said the Eldery man. "They bring my wife and I much joy. As we've gotten older, we've realized that we love to spread that joy to everyone else!"

"Wow." said Lorcan who's being sarcastic.

"I'll show you prove." said the Elderly man.

An Eevee appeared. It is a mammalian, quadruped creature with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears, and a small black nose. Eevee walked towards Lorcan.

"Whoa, you really do got an Eevee." said Lorcan. Just then Eevee cuddles his leg.

"It seens it really likes you" said the  man.

"Wow, maybe this Eevee really does like me." said Lorcan while he carries Eevee.

"I'd like you to take one of our Eevees, and to care for it." said the Eldery man. 

"You're giving Eevee to me?" Lorcan asked. The man nodded yes.

"Would you like to take on this responsibility?" the man asked.

Lorcan bring out his Poké Ball and decide to catch Eevee very gently. Eevee smiles.

"Yes." said Lorcan who's accept to take Eevee.