Teaser for the Upcoming Chapter

Hey guys so this chapter will be the upcoming chapter of Lorcan's Tale, This upcoming chapter will be the end of the Roria arc. But This can be a sneak peak. Enjoy.

So, I walked in Route 18 back to Crescent Town. The Demon's Tomb in the Aborille Outpost is very dangerous. Hoopa's very powerful to obey to every Trainer. I rather left Roria than staying and fight Cypress. Until I met someone. He's a young man with a muscular physique, who has dark eyes, black hair, a black man bun and a goatee. He wears a white hat with a rainbow decoration in the front. He also wears glasses with teal frame, a white lab coat with rolled-up sleeves, grey baggy pants with a teal stripe and white ribbon and some teal shoes with white outline. 

"Hey there, Lorcan! The name's Kukui. Good to meet you, cousin!"  said the man.

"How did you know I am?" Lorcan asked.

"Ah, Samson Oak, the cousin of Profesor Oak told me who you are and told me to come to this Region to see you." Professor Kukui explained.  "Were you interested in coming to Alola?"

"Yeah, I heard it's beautiful, Warm, and amazing!" said Lorcan who's agreeing. 

"Well why don't you come?" Professor Kukui asked.

"Really?" Lorcan asked?

"Yeah, sure." said Professor Kukui. ""The kahuna who lives in Iki Town is always happy to give any kid who wants to have an adventure their first Pokémon, yeah. But don't try taking on the kahuna yourself! The kahunas are crazy-strong Pokémon Trainers. They're unbeatable for folks like me and you!" 

"Okay, I'll come back with you. I'll choose my first Alolan Pokémon and if that makes me a runaway from Roria, that's fine by me." said Lorcan who accepts Kukui's invite.

"Yeah. Well come on, Let's go." said Professor Kukui.

Lorcan and his new friend, Professor Kukui walked onto a boat in Crescent Town right after the league.

So that was it, my Journey in the Roria region is over, I may've won the Roria league but I've lost the battle against Cypress and Team Eclipse. I lost my final battle against Jake so... for this day forward, Jake.... is not longer my best friend. Forever. I'm now heading to Alola for a next line for an adventure. I hope which Alolan Pokémon i can get.

So there you have it. It's a preview to the upcoming final chapter of the Roria arc of the story but i don't know which. So it'll be chapter 15 or less, I don't know. See you guys around.