Chapter 1

Welcome to my latest creation! If you like, please vote and comment!

  "Ethaaaan!" Mark yells downstairs.

"What?!" Comes from the first floor, "Have you fed Chica yet?" At her name being said, Chica's head pops up from its place on her doggy bed, tail wagging.

"No! She's your dog mark! Stop being lazy!" Mark grumbles but stands up anyway, stretching his muscles after sitting for two hours playing and recording a horror game for his channel. "I'll edit it later, pupper wupper is more important right no-"

He's interrupted by his computer alerting him he has an email. "Meh, I'll look at in a few minutes."

He claps his thigh, calling Chica to follow him. She jumps up and races to the kitchen, where Mark meets her and gets out some grub for the excited pup.

Walking back to his recording room, he passes Ethan on the couch; who is on his phone watching something and is on the brink of laughter. When he's almost out of earshot, he hears a familiar Irish voice scream and curse about dying again. That makes Mark start to think about his friend all the way across the ocean.

To Marks complete confusion, Jack hasn't made any sort of contact with Mark for months, and now that he thinks about it, it's almost been 5 months since he's last talked to him. Is it something he did or said? Jack was one of his closest friends, and the last he heard from him, was when he was moving. Mark forgets where to he moved, but he knows it was nowhere near him, or in America for that matter.

   Mark sits down in a chair he pulled up to his desk, and logs into his computer. Opening his email, he sees that the email from earlier was from none other than YouTube headquarters itself. He hums and clicks on it,

Dear Mark Fischbach a.k.a Markiplier,

We'd like to invite you to an event held in Brighton, England on October 24-31 to celebrate this Halloween season! We are encouraging all Youtubers to dress as something scary or an alter ego if your channel has so. We'll be filming on site at an abandoned factory to create the atmosphere needed for a music collaboration video. Slight gore is allowed, but please restrain from anything too grotesque. Please reply to this email with a simple yes or no and who you will be dressing up as.

Thank you for reading,
YouTube

   A Halloween event, huh? He likes the idea of that; plus the fans would love to see more of Darkiplier. Also, why did the name Brighton sound familiar?

Has he visited there?... No, that's not it

....Oh! That's where Felix lives and where Jack moved too!! Maybe, at least he hopes, he'll get to see his green-haired friend and ask him why he's been avoiding contact with him.

   He doesn't really want to travel alone all that way so maybe a certain blue boi would like to come with, "Yo Ethan! Wanna go to Brighton?!" Mark yells to Ethan, who is most likely on his phone still. "Bro really?! That'd be awesome! Hold on-"

Running footsteps sound from out of marks recording room, then up the stairs and Ethan is standing in the door frame, "What's the occasion? We going to visit jack? I thought you guys haven't been talking?" Mark holds up a hand and chuckles although a little strained from him bringing up Jack, "Dude, Ethan, chill. I just got an email from YouTube telling me about this Halloween thing going on there. If I bring you with me, you'll have to bring a scary costume or something, because I'm going to go as Darkiplier. And as for Jack, your right about him not talking to me..still..." Marks face drops a bit when he says it out loud. "Oh jeez, sorry Mark. It's just that you guys were best buds! So I don't understand why he's not talking to ya."