Taehyung - lie

Your POV
I have had a crush on this guy for a long time and yet he still hasn't noticed me. His name? Jonathan.
"Hey, Kate," someone said. I turned around to see Jack standing there. He was Jonathan's close friend.
"Hey, Jack," i greeted.
"Still like him?" He asked.
"Yes. Of course," i answered "Do you ever have that feeling? That feeling where something is going right? To right?"
"Actually, yes," he responded
"I just got that feeling because today, Jonathan noticed me," i told him.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yes! It's just very unusual," i told him.
"What did he say?" Jack asked.
"He said hey noice jacket," i answered.
"Heh noice," he said

Jack's POV
I wanted to see what he thought of her so i got jimin (another one of my friends) to bring him to the library at school. At the same time right as he is saying he likes her, i come in with Kate to let her hear him say it. I was planning it to be on next Friday so they have the weekend to themselves.

Friday

Jack's POV
It's time.
"Hey follow me into the library, there is a cool book i think you might like," i told her.
"Ok," she agreed. I took her there and told her it was on the bottom shelf. I bent down to "help her look".
"What do you think of Kate?" I heard Cameron ask.
"Who?" Jonathan asked. I heard Kate sob.
"Wrong place at the wrong time," she told me and ran out. I was so angry that he said he didn't like her.  There was something in his voice that didn't seem right. I am the master when it comes to finding out when someone is lying.

Kate's POV
I ran out of there and cried in the girls bathroom until my eyes where red. I decided to go home since i couldn't go anywhere else. As i was walking i saw a few guys in an ally way as i walked past. I smelled the smoke from their cigarettes that they where smoking.
"Nice ass, gurrl," one of the guys told me. I turned around and gave the guy a disgusted face. I could tell by the way that he talked he was drunk. I decided to speed up my pace a bit.
"Where do you think your going prrreetty lladdy?" I heard him ask. I didn't answer him which caused him to get annoyed and run after me.
"Get ovverr herree!" He yelled as he ran towards me. He pinned me to the wall.
"Get off me!" I yelled as i tried to get him off of me.
"Shh, don't bring atttenttion tto yyourrsellfff" he told me while he covered my mouth. I kicked and thrashed around until i finally kicked him in his balls somehow. I tried to run but the other guy got me and pinned my back to the wall again. This guy was stronger than the other one which prevented me from being able to break free. I was so scared when he started pulling down my skirt slowly. He let go off my hands so that he could do that which was a terrible mistake. I kneed him in his eye as i ran as fast as i could to my house. Lucky for me, i decided I wanted to do track in middle school which made me even faster. They where right behind me but i was somehow able to distort my body and back kick them and run at the same time. At this point they both gave up. I ran to my house and put the key code of the garage in and ran inside double checking to see if they where still following me. I quickly closed the garage and went inside. It was 9 pm and I usually slept at 10:30 ish so i decided to treat myself to ice cream and watch a movie.

Jonathan's POV
I was walking home late because Cameron decided that he wanted to ask me how i felt about Kate. Honestly, I didn't even know how i felt about her. I am so confused in my life right now and she just adds on to that. She has everything a guy could want. My brain is just so confused right now that i cant think of anything on the spot without having to contemplate it.
"Shh, don't bring atttenttion tto yyourrsellfff," i heard someone say. I looked up to see Kate pinned to the wall by some guy who was clearly drunk. I was just about to stop them when i saw her defend herself. She kneed him in he eye which caused him to let go of her fully so she could run away. She was going as fast as a cheetah chasing prey. I watched in awe as she back kicked both of them while she was running. She ran inside doing her garage key code checking to make sure no one was there. I walked up to those guys and punched them both. Then i also ran home. I wasn't as elegant as her but I managed to get away from them. I went right to sleep because since I wasn't an active person, punching the guys and running away from them was a lot of work.

The next day...

Jonathan's POV
I walked up to Kate and asked if she was ok.
"Yeah, im fine. Why do you ask?" She asked.
"I saw you last night. With those disgusting people," i responded.
"By the way, you are very athletic and .... cool. I guess," i told her. I saw her blush a bit.
"Aww! Thanks," she thanked me.
"Oh, its nothing. When you got to your house i went back to them and punched them and ran," i told her.
"And being a nonathletic person, thats super hard," I laughed. She laughed too
"I understand. Track used to be super hard. Once your body gets used to working out, you'll be fine," she explained to me. We had a whole conversation. I might have just realized my feelings for Kate. I think i like her.