Tounge technology - suga (part 1)

WARNING: Contains inappropriate scenes and bad language! Read at your own risk!

Note: this has 2186 words so this is long.

Your POV
Me and Ian have been dating for about one year now. It seems that he has gotten closer to my best friend but i choose to ignore it. Bad mistake. He has drifted more away from me and it has gotten me concerned. I waited for him to get back from work today. He usually gets off at 8 but he hasn't come home yet. It was 10 pm and i was worried for him. 5 minuets later and he walks through the door. I saw a smear of pink lipstick near his lips. He didn't notice me and walked upstairs. I heard the water turn on in the shower. Suddenly i heard a knock. I went over to the door and saw my best friend. I opened it.
"What are you doing here so late?" I asked her with a smile on my face.
"I came to see my boyfriend," she told me.
"Why would he be here?" I asked.
"Ian?" She called out to him and barged inside."The thing is what are YOU doing here?" She asked me.
"This is my boyfriend's house, Ian," i told her, confused.
"Did he not break up with you? So he just cheated on you with me. How nice," she said to me. I was heartbroken. How could he do this to me? My head felt like it was spinning around. I went upstairs to the room me and Ian share. Shared. I got all of my things and left. I cried and walked. I didn't care where, i just walked. Suddenly i ended up at my friends house, Yoongi. I walked up and knocked on the door. He answered and asked me what i was doing here and why i was crying.
"M-my b-boyfriend ch-cheated on m-me," i said between sobs.
"Oh, im sorry to hear that. Come in," he said. I came in and sat down at the couch.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Yes," i replied.
"So what happened?" He questioned.
"You know Kacey?" I asked.
"Yes," he answered.
"So basically, she gave him kisses with her lipstick on and asked me if he already broke up with me. I didn't reply but she inferred that he didn't and said that he cheated on me with her," i said and took a long breath after.
"Oh, thats sad," he said.
"Yeah, you don't think i know that?" I asked him, not expecting an answer. I started to cry again. He hugged me and i hugged back. Knowing it was wrong, even if i already planned to break it off with Ian, i pulled away.
"Sorry for soaking your shirt," I apologized to him.
"No, its fine. Let it all out," he instructed me, and i did. I was crying for about 5 more minuets when i finally calmed down.
"Im sorry for being a handful. I'll leave if you want me to," i told him.
"No, don't leave or apologize. Where are you going to stay if you go out there?" He asked in a caring manner.
"I don't know. I would've probably stayed at a hotel or something," i told him.
"No, stay here for now," he said to me.
"Ok, thanks. And sorry again," i agreed.
"Stop apologizing so much. Its normal to act like this after you catch someone cheating," he said and I simply agreed.
"I'll sleep on the couch," i told him.
"No, no i will," he said.
"I can't accept. Why are you so kind?" I asked him.
"I don't know," he responded.
"I will sleep on the couch and thats final," i told him.
"Ok if it means that much to you," he said. " i might check on you in a little bit."
"If its not a hassle, can you please bring down some sheets and a pillow?" I asked in the most polite voice i could muster up.
"Ok," he said with a smile. He came back down with sheets and pillows.
"I only told you to bring down a couple. Whats this?" I asked.
"I decided i wanted to sleep on the floor. Is that ok with you?" He questioned.
"Of course. This is your house after all," i told him.
"Ok," he said smiling again. It was really late but we decided to stay up and watch movies and stuff. I made some pop corn for us to share. I was reaching for some popcorn at the same time he was and our hands brushed together. I looked up at him for a moment, noticing his flawlessness.
"Like what you see?" He asked once he caught me staring. I quickly became flustered and looked away, blushing like crazy.
"You w-wish" i said stuttering because i was still a little embarrassed. I heard him chuckle and turn away to watch the movie. It was soon 12 pm and i was getting very tired. I fell asleep on the couch.