Tounge technology - Suga (2) *dirty*

Warning! This part has a very dirty scene with lots of details! Read at your own risk!

5 months later....
Your POV
Dear diary,
Its been months and me and Yoongi have grown super close. I have grown this crush on Yoongi. Ok so what if its a big crush? He still wont think of me the same way. He talks about other girls to me anyway. I am way down in the friend-zone. It crushes me that he doesn't feel the same.
Yoongi🎧: what you doing ?
Me: why?
Yoongi🎧: i can see you
Me: >:(
I look outside of my door to see Yoongi standing there. He looked up at me and smiled sheepishly.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Dinner is ready," he responded, turning away.
"Ok," i said. It was ramen again. Same as last night.
"So, how's life?" He asked
"Good," i responded. Suddenly, i had a stomach ache. "I will be right back." I ran back to my room. I felt something weird. Oh thank gosh it wasn't that time of he moth yet.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, im fine," i told him.

"Ok," he said as i heard him walk away.

Dear diary,
I think i will confess to him. Wednesday?. Yeah. That'll give me 2 days. I hope this doesn't make things awkward.

Wednesday...

Its time.

Me: can you meet me at my work?
Yoongi🎧: sure. Y?
Me: reasons.
Yoongi🎧: 👌

I was heading to the coffee shop where i worked.
"What are you doing here? You dont have work today. You know that right?" My co-worker asked.
"Yes, i know," i responded. A couple of seconds passed and Yoongi came in. "C-mon, Yoongi," i said as i led him to a booth.
"So, what'd you want to talk about?" He asked.
"Well," i started to say but he cut me off.
"Oh! That reminds me, i like this girl. She works here. Her," he said pointing to my best friend here.
"Oh," i said quietly.
"So, what did you want to say?" He asked
"I was going to say that i liked," i trailed off.
"Liked who?" I could sense in his eyes that he was starting to get jealous.
"Oh, no one. Just this guy named jack," i said, teasing him.
"Im gonna kill him," he whispered to himself.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Nothing," he quickly said.
"Jkjkjkjk," i said. "C-mon," i said leaving him.

Tomorrow....

Yoongi's POV
It was time for (y/n) to go to work. Me being nosey, once she left, i looked in her room. Hmm, normal, normal, ooh! Whats this? Her diary? Lets read it. Dear diary,
Blah blah blah blah Yoongi.
Oh this is about me. Lets see what she wrote. I read the whole thing. I was shocked of what i read. She was trying to confess, but i kept on cutting her off and talking about other girls. She thinks she is in the friend zone. I kept talking about other girls so she didn't grow feelings for me. I was just trying to get rid of mine for her. I never knew she already had feelings for me. I feel so bad now.
*door opens*
Oh no.
"What are you doing?!?!?" Yells (y/n) as she runs over to get the book. She took the book from my hand. "How much did you read?"

"A lot," i responded

"How much?!?!" She asked.

"All of it," i said quietly.

"Why?" She asked me.

Im nosey is what i wanted to say but nothing came out.

"Please, get out of my room," she said as politely as she could. I did as she said.

Before i left, i said that i liked her too. And that i was sorry.