Jungkook - Stage Fright *fluff*

Your POV
I was at a BTS concert and i was looking at Jungkook, my bias. My mom was their too.

"So who is super pumped right now?!?" Suga yelled.

"AHH!!!" Everyone screamed. I don't understand why nobody ever answers there questions.

"Me," i lightly screamed. It seemed as if he heard me.

"What was that?" Suga asked as if he couldn't here everyone. Once again everyone screamed.

"Me!" I yelled a little bit louder. I looked down and back up only to see Jungkook looking at me.

"Ok so i want everyone to look under their chairs. We have hid a couple things for you to find," J-hope announced. We all looked under our chairs anddddd i found nothing.

"Look what i found sweetie," my mom showed me a pass for stage. "Here take it."

"Thanks mom!" I whisper yelled.

"So three of you have found stage passes. I want those people to come up here," V said. Me and two other girls went up and showed security the passes. The two other girls looked a bit older than me. I was wearing baggy pants and a sweatshirt. I had my face covered because i don't want to be seen. I had major stage fright. "We will rock paper scissors to see who gets to pick their partner," Jimin said. They all versed and Jungkook ended up winning the first round. I looked up, revealing my face. Jungkook looked at all of us and picked someone. I was sure he was going to pick someone else that is not me.

"You!" He said. I looked up to see him pointing to me.

"Me?" I asked for clarification.

"Yup," he responded. I slowly walked up to him. V won the next round and picked the oldest one. Jimin won the last round and picked the one that was left.

"So now that some of us have partners, its time for a DANCE OFF!!" Suga yelled. I learned all of their choreography and people said that i was amazing at it but i thought the opposite. "We have song names in this hat over here and we will pick a song," Jungkook said. Since i had stage fright, i was starting to hyperventilate. Luckily it stopped after a little. The first song was 21 century girl. I smirked a bit because i practiced this one quite a bit. Only one other girl walked up and danced with me. She was an amazing dancer. After the song was finished, they picked another one. The next song was gogo. I was the only one that knew this song. A couple more song went by and the other girl was super tired. I always dance after school everyday so I wasn't tired.

"And the last song issssss," Jungkook stopped and looked at us building the anticipation. "FIRE!!" He yelled.

"Well i guess we bo-" the song started playing and i danced to it. This one was the one i practiced the most because i knew a hard piece like this would come in handy some day. I forgot all about my stage fright and danced my heart out. It was about a quarter in the song when it stopped. I was so into it, it scared me. I jumped up and fell. I quickly got up and walked back a bit.

"That's ok come back," Jungkook said. Suddenly i got a weird feeling in my stomach. "We never gave you a chance to introduce your self yet,"

"My name is (y/n)," i said quietly.

"Age?" Jungkook asked.

"19," i responded

"Waah? That young? Such a good dancer," Jungkook complimented me.

"Tank you beddy much," i said, slightly showing my comedic side. He chuckled a bit.

"Well your welcome," he said as he pinched my cheek. I blushed a bit. "How can someone be so cute?" Jungkook asked. I looked away. "See what i mean?" He asked. I laughed a bit. "Its to much!" He yelled.

"So who's your bias?" He asked me

"You," i gave him he short answer. He raised his hand high in the air and pulled it down while yelling yes!

"Anyways, here you go! Its the prize," he handed me a backstage pass. I stood in shock. "Come back when the concert is done," i nodded. I walked off of the stage and headed to my seat.

"Ahh! My baby is famous!" My mom yelled

"Im not famous mom," i said while smiling.

"Wahh? Is that a backstage pass?" She said amazed. I nodded. "I will wait for you," she said.

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to Shadowdgirlcatshadow (Just 'cause she wanted me to) if you want a shoutout, just ask!