Explaining my Immortality

*10  weeks after the fight*

Bella POV

I sigh softly as I stand in front of the whole wolf pack, about the announce two things to them. Paul looks at me confused as I take a deep breath. "I have two announcements. One is more important than the other, so I will tell you that one first. As of today, I am 8 weeks pregnant! Paul and I are having our first baby!" I say, smiling brightly. Everyone claps and whistles while Paul gets up and kisses me softly. "I love you." He whispers, kissing all over my face. I giggle softly and tell him to sit back down. 

"Now, for the weird news. I am not who you think I am. Yes, I am Isabella. But, I am not human. I am a hybrid. I am a wolf and a vampire." I say, quickly getting it out. Everyone sits there in silence, not knowing what to say. As soon as I finish speaking, a knock comes at the door. I rush at vampire speed to it and open it, my brother waiting.

"Everyone, meet my brother, Aro Volturi. Do not attack." I say, hugging my brother tightly. "Bella, what the hell?" Paul asks, his face turning bright red. "I am not a true vampire. I am a traditional vampire. Well, half. But, I do not drink blood. I refuse to. I am wolf, which is my favorite and most dominate side. My brother is here because I am announcing that today, I am killing the vampire part of me." I say, barely letting a breath out. 

"How long have you been alive?" Emily asks, smiling. She already accepts it. Paul is learning to accept it. "Aro and I are twins. We were born in 1300BC, in Greece." I answer, smiling at remembering our human life. "Why did you wait to tell us?" Paul asks, his voice small. "I wanted to find a way to kill the vampire side. Sadly, only Carlisle Cullen can perform the operation, but afterwards, I will be a full werewolf, but I will be able to change at my own free will, and I will still be immortal. I just won't need to drink blood, or crave it." I explain, hoping they won't be angry.

"When was the last time you drank human blood?" Sam asks, his voice normal. "Well, it was 1990. I was with Marcus, the other Volturi king, and he told my mate was born in the form of a wolf. I stopped drinking blood then because I couldn't bare to hurt my mate by having to drink blood. I will not lie, everyday I crave it more and more. Today is an extremely bad craving day, so today I will be killing my vampire side. And no, this surgery will not affect Paul and I's child." I explain it more, not wanting them to be angry. 

The whole pack gets up and wraps their arms around me, and that makes me cry. "I love you guys!" I cry, my body starting to shake. Oh shit. I can feel my blood lust go off the charts. "Back up, back up!" I screech, walking backwards slowly. Paul looks at me confused, then he nods his head. "She's uh, well, uh, her blood lust." He says, his voice disappointed. I look towards Aro and he sighs. I walk to the front door and nod. "I need blood or I won't make it to the surgery." I admit to them, embarrassed. 

Paul looks towards me and shakes his head in approval. "Bella, we want you safe and we want you to make it through the surgery. If blood is what you need, we will get you blood." He tells me, his voice tinged with fear. I look towards the pack, but then I quickly look away. "Aro, I know you have some in your car. If you don't get it, I will murder you." I snap, feeling the veins pop out for under my eyes and my fangs come out from their hiding spot. I look towards the pack and see their fear. I rush outside and I can feel my body changing into a wolf. Aro rushes back to me, a thermal of blood in his hands. I grab it as fast as I can and chug it, not missing a single drop. I hear the pack come out and I see the looks on their faces. Disgust, sadness, and confusion. Just to name a few.

"Paul, it's time to go to the hospital. Carlisle is waiting in the on call room on the fifth floor." I say, handing Aro back the cup. "Good luck, sister." He says, hugging me tightly.

"I'll be home soon, Brother. Pack, respect him please. He doesn't deserve rudeness." I say, getting into Paul's car. Paul gets in the drivers seat and sighs. "Here we go, wolf girl."

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys!

So, Bella is  Volturi! 

In the next chapter, she will be getting a surgery that will remove the vampire venom from her heart, which will make it so she does not need blood and she will not be classified as a vampire!

I hope you enjoyed reading!

XOXO,

Skyler <3

 ( 868 words )