Introducing our Baby...

Bella POV

Paul and I stand under two buckets, filled with slime colored to the sex of our baby. I think it is a boy, while Paul thinks it's a girl. Everyone except Emily and Leah wore either blue or pink, depending on what they thought it would be. I grab onto Paul's hand after we put our safety glasses on. I am very very nervous. We close our eyes tightly as Emily and Leah pours the slime on us. Our eyes open and the color is blue! "It's a baby boy!" Emily yells over the megaphone, excitement filling her voice. 

I hug Paul tightly, removing the safety glasses. I cry with excitement for our baby boy. I am so excited for him to come! Emily hands me the megaphone so we can announce the little one's name. Charlie and Renee sit quietly, both obviously crying. I told them after the surgery that I was pregnant. They became aware of me and Paul after the battle. I didn't want to hide my love from them, even though they aren't my real parents. I still love them as such. They are my parents, just not by birth. 

"Well, Paul and I worked very very hard on finding a name for a little boy. We spent hours upon hours writing down possible names. But, one stood out. The one name that we both thought would make an excellent addition to our family. On December 24th, Little Hawthorn Emerson Lahote will arrive! " I say, yelling with excitement. Charlie and Renee rush up to me and hug me tightly, Renee crying loud. "I am so proud of you! I wish I could help you more!" She says, holding me tightly. "Mom, you are perfect doing what you are doing. Hawthorn has 20 new onesies because of you!" I laugh, hugging her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Paul go behind me to talk to Sam. Let's hope there is no threat. I let go of Renee and see Paul, a worried look on his face. I walk up to him and grab his shoulder. "What's wrong?" I ask, confused. "Looks like the Cullen's showed up." He snarls, anger as hell. I look towards my parents, not wanting them to see this. I look towards a dear friend of mine, Niklaus Mikaelson. I nod to him and he walks over, smiling. "Nik, compel my parents to leave. I need to change." I say, removing my coat and sweater. I watch as he compels my parents and they leave, no questions asked. 

I quickly get into the mental state of a wolf. I feel no pain as I transform, due to my age. Niklaus doesn't feel pain anymore either. I close my eyes, waiting for my paws to grow. I feel them grow and my body push fur out. I open my eyes and I am fully transformed. I look towards the pack and they are all changed. We run to the treaty line and see the whole Cullen family, their hands hanging. I realize no one is able to speak to them, so I rush behind a tree and change back into a human. Luckily my clothes stay on, so I'm not naked. But, I am look very pregnant, so I look weird. I walk up to them, but stay behind the line.

"Cullens, what are you doing here?" I ask, Paul walking up to me, his head rubbing against me to keep me warm. "We came here to tell you that the Volturi is aware of Bella, and they say to keep an eye out on you." Alice sneers, smirking. "Oh really?" I ask, laughing. I snap my fingers and Aro runs up from the house, quickly. "Yes, sister?" He asks, laughing. 

"What the hell?" Alice screams, stomping her foot. "Meet Miss. Isabella Volturi." Aro laughs, hugging me. Alice runs off, angry. Jasper stays, not even moving. Aro walks up to him and takes his hand, looking into his thoughts. "Interesting." Aro whispers, walking back to our side. 

Aro whispers to me in Greek, "Jasper is not Alice's mate. His mate is one of your wolves." I smile, knowing we could trust Jasper. I watch as our wolves go behind trees and change back, putting the clothes on that Emily put in the holes in the trees. 

They walk out, waiting for me to explain. "Well, Jasper's mate is not Alice Cullen." I yell, knowing she can hear me. She rushes back, standing directly on the line. "He is too!" She yells, grabbing his hand. He takes his hand back, sighing. "Jasper, tell us." Aro tells him to share who he is mated with.

"Well, I realized this at the fight, so I left. I did not hurt any wolves. I physically couldn't. But, the wolf also Imprinted on me. I could tell. My mate is Embry." Jasper says, smiling while he says his mates name. I look over at Embry and he is blushing, looking at Jasper. "Jasper, promise you'll be faithful to the Quileute tribe." I say, being serious.  "I promise to be faithful to both the Quileute Tribe, and my Embry." He says, smiling from ear to ear. Aro grabs his hand and smirks. "He was being honest." 

The wolves watch as Jasper runs to Embry, kissing him softly. Alice runs off, everyone feeling her anger. We walk back towards the house, Jasper and Embry holding hands. "Jasper, welcome to the family." I say, happy to have my good friend back.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys!

So, I wanted to include a friendship with a Cullen, so I made Embry and Jasper mates! A little AU ship that is almost never mentioned! 

(Chapter edited)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

XOXO , 

Skyler <3

( 957 words )