Episode 3G

"Wait!" Akira called after her.

You hung off of Ryo. You knew he was simply trying to protect her, as he said he would do, but it still made you a little jealous. You smelled Akira's demon form break through and a shiver of pleasure ran through you. Perhaps you were able to resist human-form Akira's constant advances, but demon Akira's smell was much stronger and much more irresistible.

Ryo held you close as your own demon form threatened to come out.

"Not yet, baby sister. Just come with me."

As you assumed Akira took care of the demon problem, you followed Ryo to take care of the important problem. Ryo dragged the body of Nagasaki over to a wall and propped it into a sitting position. Yanking the man up the hair and placing a gun against his head, Ryo began the intimidation.

"Is the backup of the video on your computer at home the only one?"

"Yeah..." The man answered groggily. "Please believe me."

"I do." Ryo responded.

"I do too!" You cheered, feeling a bit left out. "Blow his brains out, big brother." You whispered that part, sensing a now-human Akira approaching.

"Ryo." Shirtless Akira came forward with a naked Miki in his arm, but his attitude completely serious.

BAM. Nagasaki's brains smeared against the wall.

"Why?" He asked.

"He knew your secret."

"Still... he's a human." Akira stood a reasonable distance back.

"So what?" Ryo responded callously.

"Ryo! You know how Aki feels about humans." You stated harshly as you smelled Akira's emotions rise.

"No one can know your secret." Ryo continued heartlessly. "We can't let anyone see us."

"No way." His eyes filled with tears. "Ryo..."

"This isn't just your problem. We all share each other's fate." Ryo aimed the gun at Miki. "And you know what? That girl is getting in the way of my baby sister's happiness. Why can't you see that, Akira? And now she knows your secret. She will be the downfall of us all.

"Put it down!" Akira shouted. He looked at you desperately, but you stood against the wall, scared of your own big brother's feelings. He was saying all this stuff about you, but you knew he was talking about himself. And that was upsetting. But at the same time, you had to admit that Miki was super annoying. But, you also knew that Akira had a deep connection to that human and taking her away from him would be cruel. You just sat down, upset.

"Akira!" Your brother shouted. Akira responded by running at Ryo, and Ryo ran back at him. You couldn't help but look at the fight that was about to ensue. "There's a chance she knows out secret!"

Their foreheads were bleeding now from the pressure. Akira held Miki away from Ryo and Ryo reached his gun close to Miki's head.

"Choose, Akira. Either live with us... or die with her." Ryo gave the final ultimatum, leaving you to wonder which Akira would choose.

Did he really love you enough to pick you over Miki? Did he have to pick one of you? You weren't sure if you were ready to hear the answer.