Episode 6E

"You seem so calm today, big brother." You noticed as you both stepped out of the car.

Wonder why that could be. You noted sarcastically in your head.

"Mm. I'm just so excited that I'm calm." He replied back. "Thank yo u for driving today, Jenny."

"Yeah, thanks Jenny!" You smiled at her as you followed Ryo.

"Wow, Ryo, it's a huge turn-out!" He smiled at you as a greeting. "It's not just Mr. Koda. There's a lot of others being talked about, like Yamashiro Jr. and Miki Makimura."

"Let's leave the big picture to the TV broadcast and keep our focus on Mr. Koda." He turned to you. "Go say hello to Akira, little sister, and make sure he has the drink."

You nodded, but you had absolutely no idea how to find him. So you wandered and wandered around, trying to find your boyfriend. Following your nose was only getting you so far. But then, you heard the familiar sound of his sniffles and tears.

As you narrowed in on his location, you appeared in front of the boy's locker room. You hesitated to go in however, wanting to let Akira do his thing. So instead, you just listened in.

"You were crying at the airport." Akira walked up to the stuffy guy with weird sunglasses from the news and had begun speaking with him.

"What the..."

"This is bad."

"Why would he bring that up!?"

"And he wasn't crying, either."

Voices sprung up around you.

"What did you just say?!" The super high schooler screamed in Akira's sobbing face, causing your anger to flare.

"Stop it, Koda!" A teammate of his ran over to intervene. "Don't talk to him before a race. He's nervous."

"You... were sad, weren't you? And you're still crying now." Akira's nose was running and you desperately wanted to run over and comfort him.

"What the hell is he saying?!"

"I don't get it!"

Even Akira's teammates were worried.

"YN, aren't you going to stop him?" They turned to you.

"Nu-huh... this looks a little too scary for me." You responded quietly.

Koda looked like he was going to explode. He roared and slammed Akira into a locker, breaking the door instantly with his demon strength.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" He screamed.

"Hey!"

"Pardon me." A familiar voice came from behind you as your big brother guided you into the room with him. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Koda. I'm Asuka, Ryo. This is my little sister, Asuka, YN."

Akira picked up the designated water bottle, took your hand and walked out of the room.

As he paused in the hallway, he sniffled and allowed you to wipe the tears from his face.

"That was nice of you to talk to him, Aki." You laid your head on his chest. "Good luck running. Stay safe."

"You stay safer." And with one final kiss, you left to go to the stands. But before you could get there, Ryo stopped you.

"He didn't do it, did he?" He mumbled in your ear.

You shook your head in response. Ryo's face twisted up, just slightly.

"I'll fix it. Just stay in the stands. I'll come get you when it's time."