Goodbye

(Sana kept on pulling on my hair and than she slapped me)
Taehyung: Yah! Let her go!!
(Taehyung and Jb were being held by Sana's helpers)
Jb: Sana stop right now!
(Sana still continues)
Sana: You said he loves you huh! Well let's see!
(She looks at Jb)
Sana: Jb!! Tell her you love her! Come on! Go!
(He stays silent and looks down and I started crying)
Sana: See! He doesn't love you! You are a SLUT!!
(She slapped you and you fell down the stairs and everyone gasp!)
Taehyung/Bts: YOUNGJI!!
(You rolled down the stairs and Sana helpers finally let go of Taehyung and Jb..Taehyung comes and help me get up and Jb goes to Sana and hold her back....While my nice friends just look at me with worried eyes and sadness)
Taehyung: Let's go
(He helps you up and everyone recorded the whole thing so Taehyung was covering you while you were crying and in pain, you didn't want to go to your dorm so you asked Taehyung to take you to your parents house)
20 minutes later
You: Thank you *sniffs*
Taehyung: Are you Ok?
You: Yeah, you can go now.
Taehyung: No, I can stay *smiles*
You: Taehyung..I'm fine, go home Ok
Taehyung: *sigh* Ok,
(He leaves and you go inside, since it's already dark your parents are sleeping so you get a chair and a rope and tie the rope but...)
You: I'm sorry mom and dad I love you...I'm sorry Y/n *sniffs* I love you so much *crys*
(I kick the chair and........)

Your POV
(I arrived at my parents house cause they don't know I'm here)
You: Sheesh! I better go in it's raining so hard!
(You walk inside and go to your room that you share with your twin but when you open the door you see....)
You: YOUNGJI!!! *sobs*
(Youngji was rushed to the hospital and you and your parents are waiting in a room)
Mom: Omg *sobs* Youngji Why would you do this?? *sobs* please don't leave us *sobs*
Dad: Honey, *sniff* it's ok, she will be ok *sniffs*
(While they were talking you were broken and scared about your sister but mostly angry!...Finally the doctor came which is also Youngji's friend and my friend)
You: Doctor! How is she?
Doctor: I-I'm sorry but she didn't make it *looks down*
Mom: Noo! Whyyyy?! Youngji!!! *sobs harder*
Dad: Youngji! We love you!
(You hand was clutching into fist cause you were angry and you wanted revenge for your sister)
You: Dad, take mom home
Dad: Ok What about you?
You: Its Ok dad I'll go later *smile*
Dad: Ok, Be careful sweetie
You: You to dad, love you❤️
(You check everything your sister had and found out where she lives so you pack your stuff and you planned to go there in the morning)
In the morning
Outfit:

Finally the doctor came which is also Youngji's friend and my friend)You: Doctor! How is she?Doctor: I-I'm sorry but she didn't make it *looks down*Mom: Noo! Whyyyy?! Youngji!!! *sobs harder*Dad: Youngji! We love you!(You hand was clutching into f...

Hair:

(You get in your car and drive to the place)20 minutes later???: Youngji?(You look to see who it is and see a women who looks likes she is 26-28?)You: Hello unnie *smirk*Unnie: Youngji? You never wear this?! What happened?(Youngji had a different ...

20 minutes later
???: Youngji?
(You look to see who it is and see a women who looks likes she is 26-28?)
You: Hello unnie *smirk*
Unnie: Youngji? You never wear this?! What happened?
(Youngji had a different style, she would wear dresses that cover her body but I wear clothes that shows a little body)
Unnie: A-and your hair it's so good!
You: Thank you unnie *smile* But anyway, unnie can I get a spare key to my room?
Unnie: Whaaa? You never lose things but you will have to pay more *smile*
(You smirk and give her more money than she needed cause when you were in America Hani parents are rich and I wasn't so they ask me if they wanted to help them work and I said yes so I get paid a lot so I help out my family to cause Hani parents are number 1 CEO so me and Hani are the boss at one building)
Unnie: Where did you get all this money from?
You: Can I just get the key?
(She gave you the key and you went to your room and looked around...you went through all your sister stuff and found birthday cards from her friends and you took pictures of all the name..but than you found her phone and saw voicemails from a guy named Jb?)
Voicemail:
Jb: Youngji I miss you
Jb: Do you want to meet me at a hotel and spend time together?
(You squeeze her phone cause of anger)
You: Is this how you spend your birthday Youngji! *you said to yourself*
(It was getting dark so you change into your pajamas and went to bed for school)
In the morning
(You woke up cause of your alarm and got ready for school)
Uniform:

but than you found her phone and saw voicemails from a guy named Jb?)Voicemail:Jb: Youngji I miss youJb: Do you want to meet me at a hotel and spend time together?(You squeeze her phone cause of anger)You: Is this how you spend your birthday Young...

Hair:

I know it's a picture of Hani but I really like her hair(: