Chapter 16

Your POV
(You look up and see)
You: Taehyung?
(He smirked)
Tae: Hello..y/n
You: What are you doing here?
Taehyung: Well when we called you for the first time when you left I asked you when will you come back but you hanged up so I couldn't wait and wanted to see you so I came.
You: Yah! I heard that you've been saying that I was your girlfriend!
Taehyung: Isn't it true?
You: No! I'm still mad at you!
Taehyung: Y/n! I'm sorry! Please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you! I didn't know you would stop getting revenge cause of me!
(You look around you and Taehyung and see people looking at you guys so you walked out since you didn't grab anything yet)
Taehyung: Yah! Y/n wait for me!
(You walked out the store and started walking back to your place but Taehyung kept one following you, you reached you place and was gonna close the door but Taehyung pushed it and came in)
You: Can you leave me alone!
Taehyung: Not until you forgive me!
You: No!
(He closed your door and pinned you against the wall and started moving closer to your face but you turned your head so instead of him kissing you, he kissed your neck so you thought he stopped but he kept going and he kept on leaving dark spots and you started crying quietly but he heard it)
Taehyung: Y/n *whisper*
(He let your wrist go)
Tae: Y/n, what happened? We did this before?
(You let your arms fall to your sides)
You: Taehyung..
Tae: Y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't know you didn't want too, please forgive me
(I know he really didn't mean it but I couldn't stop crying so he hugged me)
Taehyung: Y/n I'm sorry for being mad at you and I'm sorry for touching you without your permission please forgive me.
(You hugged him back cause you missed him a lot)
Tae:Forgive me?
(You nodded)
Tae: Jinja?!?!
(You groaned)
You: I said yes!
Taehyung: Ok Sorry! I'm just so happy!
(He picked you up from your waist and started spinning around)
You: Yah! put me down!
(You wipes your tears away)
Taehyung: Sorry! I'm so happy!
You: What has been happening back in Seoul?
Taehyung: Well I keep talking about and how much I miss you and I think everyone got annoyed so they kind of sent me here *nervous laugh*
You: So you didn't come here yourself?
Tae: Nope! They sent me here but I'm happy that they did cause I found you.
(You just look at him and smile)
Taehyung: What?
You: Nothing
(You take off your boots and lay on the bed)
Taehyung: What? Why were you staring at me and smiling! Is it because I'm handsome? I mean I know I'm handsome but you don't have to drool-
(You kissed him)
You: You talk too much!
(You were gonna go under the blanket but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back)
You: Yah!
(Taehyung wrapped his arms around you so your head was on his chest and his shirt was a little up and that made you smile because of his cute little tummy)
Tae: What?
You: Your tummy
Taehyung: You like it? I don't have abs though?
You: I don't care! It's cute so don't get abs *smiles*
Taehyung: This is why I love you💕
You: What?
Tae: You like my tummy instead of abs and you love your family a lot, I can tell cause the only reason you came here to Seoul So you can protect Youngji and you love kids!
(You looked at him)
You: How did you know I like kids?
Taehyung: After you left I asked Hani if she can tell me more about you so she told me that you love kids and she also told me that when you get paid you would always buy snacks and go to the kids orphanage.
You: You love me cause of that?
Taehyung: Yes because your not like other girls
You: How are the other girl?
Tae: They would only go shopping and they prefer abs but you are the opposite and that makes you special, well to me you are special
You: Aww, thank you😊
(He hugs you tighter)
Taehyung: I love Kim y/n❤️
(You look up too see his face and he was already looking at you)
You: I love you too❤️
(He kissed your forehead but than suddenly the door slammed open revealing.....)

Hehehe, who was it??