Chapter 9

❌There is a bad part!! But if you don't care than you can continue.❌
Your POV
(We finish and Taehyung went back to his room while I took the bowls and started cleaning them, After I did that I went to his room and saw him laying down)
Taehyung: Why did you take so long?
You: Cause I was washing the dishes.
Taehyung: Let's watch a movie!
(You nodded since there was no school tomorrow)
Taehyung: Ok, come here!
(He patted on the spot next to him, you went and he turned on a movie)
Taehyung: Its starting!
You: Ok
(He came back on the bed, and you wanted to see if he actually liked Youngji so you started doing stuff)
You: Ugh! It's cold!
Taehyung: Come here.
(You looked at him but he just open his arms, you went and he put his arms around you and you laid your head on his chest)
Taehyung: Better?
You: Yup *smiles*
(You guys continue watching the movie but something popped up in your head that made you smirk, You pretended to move around and you touched his area and he flinched a little and let out I little groan)
You: Whats wrong?
Taehyung: N-Nothing
You: You sure?
Taehyung: Y-yeah
(You look back at the tv and smirked cause Taehyung thinks that you don't know that your hands are at that place)

Taehyung POV
(We were watching a movie and I was thinking of ways to get Youngji but something touched my spot! I looked down and saw Youngji's hand on there but she doesn't know it's there, I let out a sound and she looked up)
Youngji: What's wrong?
Me: N-Nothing
(Omg, I stuttered! Well I mean what can I do? Her hand is still there!)
Youngji: You sure?
Me: Y-yeah
(She nodded and look back at the tv, I decided to make an idea up to get Youngji so I started moving my left hand towards her butt since it was on her back, I touched it and started caressing it)

Your POV
(I was smiling to myself because he stuttered but than I started feeling his hand go down my back and than started touching my butt)
In your mind
(So he wants to play that game? Than so be it)
You: *smirk*
(You turn around and he looked at you but he just smirk so you smirk back and than got up and hovered over him)
Taehyung: Youngji-
You: Whats wrong? You don't like it? Well ok.
(You were gonna get off but you knew he was gonna grab you and he did)
Taehyung: Wait!
(He grabbed you waist before you can get up all the way, he turned you around so now you are under him)
In your mind
(Let's see if you are actually loyal to my sister Taehyung)
You: I thought you don't like it?
(He goes closer to your ear and whispers something)
Taehyung: I didn't say that, you did, *smirk*
( You look at him and saw him smirking, He started kissing your neck and than down to your collar bone, You smirk because this was all part of your plan)
You: Wait!
(He stopped and looked at you)
Taehyung: Whats wrong?
You: You said you liked me?
Taehyung: Yes, Wait no!
You: What!?
Taehyung: I don't like you..I love you😏
You: Sure?
Taehyung: Yeah
You: Ok than *smirk*
(He look at you confused but than you push him so now your on top of him and you went closer to his face and kissed his lips, he was shocked but than he kissed back, he put his hands on your hip and you smirk between the kiss)
Taehyung: Youngji, you were never liked this?
You: Maybe I'm not the same person *smirk*
Taehyung: What do you-
(You cut him off by sucking on his neck and giving him many hickeys, he groaned but than he pushed you so he is above you and started sucking on your neck giving you many hickeys so everyone knows that your his and nobody else..He kept sucking on your neck and started going down your collar bone)
You: Tae-
(He kissed your lips and started taking off your cardigan piece and you arched your back so he can take it off, when he got it off he grabbed both of your wrist with one hand and put it above your head while the other hand was on your hips but than he started sliding down your body so now his hand is on your thigh)
You: Tae, I think we should stop.
Taehyung: But-
(You kissed him after awhile you stopped kissing him)
You: I'm gonna go home Ok?
Taehyung: But it's already dark!
You: I'll be fine *smiles*
Taehyung: Are you sure? You can stay here!
You: *chuckles* I'll text you when I arrive at my house, Ok?
Taehyung: *sigh* Ok, just be careful.
You: I promise.
(You guys get up from the bed and you put on your cardigan back on and look at Taehyung But he was already staring at you)
Taehyung: Drive safe
You: I will
(You were about to leave but Taehyung grabbed your wrist and turned you around and kissed you deeply)
20 seconds later
Taehyung: I'm sorry
You: Hehe it's ok
(He let's go and you go out the house and drive back home)

Hope you guys enjoyed, I added the bad part cause I was running out of ideas(:

Revenge(TAEHYUNG FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara