Chapter 7

(You turn around and saw a girl, She runs up to tae and grabs his arm so you get up since he didn't help you, You were gonna walk away but the girl called you)
??: Wait!
(You turn around)
You: What?
??: Who are you and what is your name?
You: Why? *coldly*
??: *scoff* Don't give me this attitude!
You: But I want to *smirk*
??: Yah! Do you know who i am!!
You: No and I don't want to know!
??: Well I am Irene and my dad is the boss of the second CEO! So be careful who your talking to!
You: First of all I said I don't care and second I'm the number one CEO company so your the one who needs to be careful who your talking to.
(You crosses your arms and look at her and she just look shocked just like Taehyung)
Irene: Ha! Your lying!
??: She is not because my dad is the number 1 company and she is my best friend so she and I are the bosses at our own company so you should be careful there.
(They both turn around and see Hani)
You: Now don't tell me what to do! But if you want to than let's see what happens to you and your family *smirk*
Taehyung: Guys! Let's just go to class now!
(You look at him and he looks at you but all you and is scoff and walk away with Hani leaving them)
During class
(The teacher was talking and everyone was falling asleep, but you were just staring at your desk thinking about Youngji)
In your head
(Youngji I miss you. I promise to get revenge for you and make sure they all suffer like you did-)
??: Youngji....youngji!!!
(You look up and saw everyone staring at you since the teacher called you)
Teacher: Youngji, are you Ok?
You: Y-Yeah
Teacher: Ok, But anyways we will have guess speakers coming tomorrow to talk about their jobs and see if you like their job and want to be it some day.
All: Yay!!
(All the students were excited but you and Hani were just talking to each other)
Hani: Y/n! Are you Ok?
You: Yah! Lower your voice someone might here!
Hani: Sorry, But What were you thinking about?
You: *sigh* Youngji.
Hani: Y/n, She is ok, at least she is not here being embarrassed again.
You: I know but-
Hani: Y/n, would you want her to stay and be torture everyday or up there in peace?
You: *sigh* up there.
Hani: Ok so just get your revenge than leave.
You: Ok *smile*

Taehyung POV
(We were in class and I was thinking about what happen in the hall cause Youngji told me that she has a poor family but now she says she is the number 1 CEO company? Idk what's going on but she is not acting the same.....the teacher was talking until she started calling Youngji)
Teacher: Youngji...Youngji!!
(She looked up confused)
Teacher: Are you Ok?
Youngji: Y-yeah
(She stutter, Why did she stutter?)
Teacher: Ok we will have guess speakers tomorrow!!
(The teacher announced and everyone was excited but I look at Youngji But she started talking to Hani, I decided to move closer since I only sat a desk away from her, But when I moved I heard them talking about something?)
Hani: Y/n! Are you Ok?
(Y/n? Who is y/n?)
Youngji: Yah! Lower your voice someone might here!
(Why did she not want anyone to hear?, I'm so confused but I continue to listen)
Hani: Sorry, But What were you thinking about?
Youngji: *sigh* Youngji.
(What Why would she be thinking about herself? But if she is not than who is she??)
Hani: Y/n, She is ok, At least she is not here being embarrassed again.
Youngji: I know but-
Hani: Y/n would you want her to stay and be torture everyday or up there in peace?
(What are they talking about? Torture?, up there? And who is y/n?)
Youngji: *sigh* up there
Hani: Ok so get your revenge and leave.
Youngji: Ok
(Revenge?? What is going on? And if her name is y/n than where is Youngji? And is this why she is acting different?)

Your POV
(Class was over and it was lunch time)
Hani: Youngji! Let's go!
You: Hani! Go first I'm gonna go to the bathroom!
Hani: Ok But don't take too long!
You: Ok!
(You were walking to the bathroom but see a couple making out in the hall and it was gross so you just walk pass by but than someone grabbed your wrist and took you into a dark room and pinned you into the wall and put their hands around your waist)

Who is it?? And please give me some ideas cause I'm kind of running out but at the same time not really😂