Chapter 4 - Move That Dope

Chapter 4 - Move that Dope

"Who don't wanna sell dope forever

and flex their Rollie 'til the bezel break?" - Pusha T

James POV

After I got done getting me some from Ashley, I went back to my house. Ashley may act like she hates me in public but she loves the dick in private but she ain't the only one. I got out the car and I went into my house to find my older sister, Christina, and my little brother, Jake, watching a movie. I sat next to them.

"Where you been?" Christina asked.

"Probably out there being a hoe," Jake said. I put my arm around his neck and began to give him a noogie.

"Say something else," I said to him.

"Stop, you gon mess up my waves," He said while pushing me off him.

"James, you gon get caught up," Christina said to me.

"Whatever let a young nigga be young," I said. I looked over at Jake. "You wanna play 2k?"

"Nah cause the last time we played you got mad that you lost and hit my head causing me to go the orthodontist. I'm trying to get my braces off before I graduate."

"I'm sorry...it was an accident," I said to him. He scoffed. I went into my room to get in the shower. I put on some sweatpants. MY chest told a story from all the tattoos I had on it. I got R.I.P Big Mama on my upper chest for my grandma. She raised me when my dad got into jail for murder. He still in there and I still go see him. My mama left me she ain't show up to my grandma's funeral. Big Mama died of thyroid cancer. I remember when she died I had football practice and my sister called me, telling me she died. This was last year.

I had a tattoo of three roses on the right side of my upper chest. One for big mama, Jake, and Christina. I'm close to siblings especially to Jake. We like Marlon and Shawn even though we play a lot that's still my best friend.I got a tattoo of TRB but that wasn't by choice. Franklin wanted to make sure I could seal the deal but shit my family needed the money I ain't have no choice. I had three stab wounds on my abs because of that punk ass nigga, Matthew. He the reason I'm in this shit in the first place.

Matthew was dating the girl I loved, Hope. The nigga was 19 and she was 15 but that didn't stop her. He got her pregnant and that's when he decided to bounce. I stayed with her helped take care of her son. I was really in love with her. Then the nigga came back and started to beat on her. When I found out I jumped his ass but then he sent some niggas to stab me. That's when Franklin found me he got me patched me up and offered me a house and shit now I'm in his gang. The money is nice and my family happy. What I gotta lose? I put on a white shirt.

I went into the living room to find my brother playing call of duty. I picked up a controller and played with him. Of course, I was getting more kills than him.

"Shooting niggas is my hobby," I said to him. He got mad and shot me. "We on the same team!"

"So..." Jake said to me. I laughed.

"Madass." We continue to play the game until we go tired.

✦✦

I was in my 3rd period trying to do my classwork, while my phone was buzzing in my left pocket. I glanced at seeing that Ashley was blowing my phone up. I rolled my eyes. I looked up to see Jody. I waved at him to come sit next to me. He was a new and I know what that feels like so I just wanted to know he had a friend but I really don't think he wants a friend.

"So...how'd you get in this shit, bruh?" I asked him.

"I got shot at," Jody answered.

"Do you know who shot at you?" I asked.