Chapter 5 - 100

Chapter 5 - 100

"Got a nigga confused, but why a nigga gotta choose?
Don't even matter dawg cause I'ma always be a real nigga
Always be a real nigga..." The Game

Franklin POV

I went into the FCI's visitation room. I really didn't like being in this fucked up ass prison. I served my time but yet I keep coming back in this place. I sat at the table waiting on Keith, my brother. I saw as he came out with his beige jumpsuit on. He smiled at me and sadly I couldn't do the same.

"Hey lil brother. How you been?" He asked me.

"Stop fucking calling me! Didn't I tell you I was done with you?" I told him.

"Whatever nigga if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have shit!" He said to me.

"Nigga fuck you! Stay outta my fucking life!"

"I killed the nigga that killed our fucking parents, nigga. You should be thanking me!"

"Did you forget you tried to kill me too?"

"Whatever Franklin don't forget when you was in here and what I did for you, nigga. All the shit I do for your ungrateful ass."

"I put money on yo' books nigga!"

"Yeah but you only come to see me when you threaten me. You still my little brother."

"How many years you got left?"

"7 more years...you don't care to know to what fucking charge I got. This your first time seeing me in fucking years!"

"I came here to tell you to quit fucking with me!"

"You ain't gon do shit you couldn't even kill Matthew. You's a bitch!"

"Nigga I'm out here living life and yet you in here being somebody else's bitch! Stop fucking call me, nigga!" I got up and left. Keith is the only person I know to get under my skin. My brother got sent to jail for conspiracy to murder the man who killed our parents. Even though he did murder them the lawyer was able to get him that charge instead of homicide so instead of getting 60 years he only serving 10. I went to jail I know how it is. I was supposed to do life for murder for the death of Damien Wallace, the original leader of TRB. I was mad as hell when I got accused of that shit Damien was like a brother to me. He took me in after my parents died. I was there the night he got killed but I didn't kill him yet the gun on the scene had my fingerprints on it so I was set up by another original member of TRB, Matthew.

Matthew was my best friend I've known him since we were kids. This nigga know everything about me just like I know everything about him. We joined this shit together because we was going to be homeless kids if we didn't. Matthew started getting high off the supply. He started beating on women getting young girls pregnant. I didn't know who he was. Damien was about step down he had a child and was married but on his last mission a shooting match began. We didn't know at the time who started it. That's when Matthew killed Damien and then he gave me the gun. My dumb ass left it behind and they found on the scene. Thanks to my lawyer I got a charge for possession of firearm than murder.

I found out what Matthew did when he was high as fuck one night after shooting up and he admitted to everything. I beat the fuck out of him and I was going to kill him. I couldn't no matter what Matthew did he was once my best friend the only friend I had. I let him go but I regret it I should've killed him. I would've saved more lives in the process.

I drove in Jody's driveway. Jody might've been on one trap mission but it's still some shit he doesn't know. I texted him to come outside. I looked in his driveway and he still hasn't bought a fucking car. Jody got inside the car on the passenger side.