The Girl in the Victorian Cemetery

As I have found myself to wander in the old Victorian Cemetery of Berlin. There is an extra element of mystery due to the fact this time of the day it was as illuminating to me. I have always thought fog to be beautiful, I always preferred the gloomy days, overcast with grey clouds, I love when it will start to rain and I feel the raindrops upon my pale white skin. I sat down under a chestnut tree, my lace black skirt is covered in the fallen leaves of the autumn season, vibrant Red, orange and, yellows. I see my reflection in my shiny black boots, in that very moment, I decided to close my eyes where there was grave deep eyeshadow that was the colour of midnight. That is when I closed my eyes and I picture what my life is about and what I have done. As long as I can remember my blood and heart being black as the winter solstice night. As for my soul was made out of black roses. I have always been an Introvert at heart, I have always preferred the darkness and shadow's, then being in a middle of the crowd. I have always been the girl in the black dress, and the only thing that has colour is either lips or my long thick tresses. That I prefer to keep my hair face framing. I hate most human beings I hate everyone equality because I know that your friends will end up hurting you by some accord they will end up hurting you by some rank of betrayal. I have laid in my bedroom, on sleepless nights I have thought to myself how much darkness and suffering I have throughout the years, my arms and legs are like a graveyard of the strips that life has left behind throughout my short life. However, subsequently, I hug myself firmly and tightly because life has been a dark place for me. Oh so very dark, I hear so many voices and so many words inside my head, and the fear of my black and torn soul. I have felt as if I was going mad and waiting for the right words and silence. But instead, I felt as if I was falling down the rabbit hole. Because of everything in this world, is made out of the purest, hardest and coldest ice. Everything is loud not to mention this world is as dark, dark as my darkest world. The darkness will engulf you. Everything and everyone it is so dark within. Thereafter as the many moments had passed me by. In this moment I open my sad and hopeless Green eyes. I realise that this world is my own darkness. I am burning with the coldness of this world. I this world I feel helpless because I finally realise as I regret in this world that I live, I will always hide my true self behind a masquerade mask. In the moment the far clears up, I can see the only hope within this dark world.