Forever . . .

At the end of summer, the leaves started to change in berlin, the wind was chilly and crisp, even one's bones could feel it. One this pre-autumn day John had kissed her deeply and touched her porcelain white skin. She looked extra beautiful tonight, she had her new sinister jacket on, she had her hood up all you could see was her blood kiss side bangs, he pulled her black velvet hood off. John's ice cold eyes looked into her deep blue eyes, he bit his lips. " I want you to be my companion, I want you for my pervert game, are you ready to play, and with that, I will give you enteral youth, and with that, you will never be cursed with death's touch. " John had spoken to Kelly, his Irish rose. She had bitten her lip " Ah Meine Liebe what have I told you about that." He said with a smirk " Besides here and now ?" He said with a perverted smirk. Kelly had bitten her lip when she felt uncomfortable, yes she has because her life has never been her own, she majored in political science and philosophy that she could become a lawyer. Her father's dream, her dream was to become a singer or something to do with music and writing it is the only relief that she had felt from this world. Music and writing were her Morphine for her soul, it was how she got up day today. She has been fighting this urge for years, what she has been. Her heart was filled with emotions at this point because none the less, her heart and soul no matter what she did was filled with pain, hurt and regret and John was her way out, her salvation and her angel of the darkness. She knows that he would never hurt her, and there were nothing changes between them, this was her only hope, her only hope for to her to call her life her own, and to grab destiny by the balls and to do what she wanted to do the most, in this life, including John, who now was holding her in his arms. She looks up at him as she decided to kiss his jaw line " Ja, Meine Lieben becomes my resurrection. But tonight I want to live like I have never lived before. " She said in a matter of fact of voice. John, of course, nodded in agreement, "Gut Meine Lieben, now let us go into the club, and let me show off my beautiful queen that you are. " She unbuttons her jacket that revealed her beautiful dress that was even more beautiful than her jacket. She was utterly breathtaking. "When you wake up when you are reborn my Queen, my Angel of hope I am going to ask you to marry me. He closed his eyes. He loved her oh so much and could not wait to spend all of the eternity with her. He sat down at their special little seat, and she walked up the stairs where John was still memorised with her as if it was the very first time his ice- coloured eyes laid upon her beauty. Her top was still blood red, and black she always dressed like a gothic angel, it was like he walked back in the time of 1901, back into the victorian age, her bodice had a square neckline, and once more her speciality medially french lace sleeves, the and criss-cross velvet black ribbon, and Venetian lace flowing sleeves, the skirts part was a hi-waist corseted fishtail skirt in velvet, just like her top it was re-embroidered in french lace and was a matching set. It had the matching Venetian lace all around the skirt, her stockings had little bats embroidered all over the place. She had matching Venetian lace fingerless gloves. Her shoes were beautiful... Just like her. She was his little red headed minx, his mistress, his queen and most of all his sweetheart. " I love you, Kelly." He whispered in her virgin white porcelain ear. " After tonight, I will hold you in my arms forever. " He said as the waitress approached them.