The Girl Behind the Looking Glass

Who's the girl behind the looking glass? Where is the girl I used to be? can she help me out of this asylum? What happened to my life, Will I ever regain control again, Will I have to Raise the devil?The rain keeps falling down, down. I keep drowning, down, down the black bottomless pit. I hear him calling my name... But it's too late because she has lost the last shred of hope.She walks through the streets at night her eyes are full of tears her heart is full of pain... And she does not know where to go. She doesn't sleep anymore. Her life is filled with hate and fear She feels so lost and alone. All she wants is a change in her life. She wants to see the green lights in the skies feel the virgin snow falling on her skin.She hates to be here She hates to be a human, because down deep inside she knows she is not one of them. She hates to be surrounded by the light. She does not deserve a life like this.She is so much better than the rest, She is so different, she is not to stand out. She is a witch, she does not believe what they do. She does not believe in, following ignorance. She is one of the Angel's of shadows. She has the darkness on her side. She will protect those who are like her.In the mirror, she stares at her reflection, She is so different she looks in the mirror and her whisper's "Whose the girl in the looking glass." She escapes the asylum of her mind She leaves this world to find a better life. She finally gets the change in her life. because she is so much better.