☯️Chapter One: The Hated♋️

Your hair, now died mindnight blue, flowed out of your scalp elegantly as you walked in front of the school building in your third year uniform. A sense of almost Deja Vu washed over you. You looked around the school entrance and your eyes latched onto your only true friend left in this school.

You walked up to the midnight bluenette and he seemed genuinely happy to see you. He hasn't been the same way he was that first heard because Kuro graduated. He did become the Occult club president, but without his sister the bullying became worse. The same could be said for you as well.

You lightly touched your choker and looked up into his eyes, his soulful and soulless eyes. He had the traces of a smile lingering on his lips. He had gotten paler somehow, but then again tou have too.

Your parents still had no cares wether you were alive or dead. They didn't care about you at all. You had To take care of yourself and feed yourself. You were just lucky they didn't throw you out of the house. Sometimes you'd visit Oko and go to his house. Talking was still a little of a challenge for you, if that was possible.

"Hey, (Your name)."

"Hey, Oko..."

He took out a slip of paper and it showed what class he was in. You smiled and took out your own with the same class. The two third heard actually had something to be happy about. The two gloomiest kids in school were smiling at the gate, that's a rare sight.

"We have the same class, perfect."

"...Ah...agreed."

You took Oko's larger hand into your bony one. You entwined your fingers in his and hugged his arm. Oko was slightly flustered at this gesture but he looked up to see someone's laughing. Musume had pushed her into Oko and was taking pictures and mocking them.

You actually hugged his arm tighter at the mistreatment. Oko, who was also bullied beyond belief, just ushered you to keep walking. If you ignored them it would stop soon enough, right? Maybe, you hadn't a clue.

You just walked with Okominto the building where you watched him change shoes. He gave you an extra pair of Kuro's from when she was freshman and you used them since, but you kept them in Oko's locker since they were his sister's. 

"Let's just...get to class?"

"Yeah."

You walked beside him up to the third floor. In the classroom every desk had a name in the corner so you'd know who What desk belonged to. You and Oko's sat side by side in the very back of the classroom, you getting the window seat. Great, wasn't that where the main character always sits?

You look at your desk already sprawled out with graffiti on it. Tears weld up in your eyes, like every day. You read the various words already on your desk. Weirdo, freak, ghost-girl, Occult Fangirl, creep, go away, get away from us, kill yourself, I dare you to jump off the roof, the whole school wants you dead.

This has been common since last year where people actually noticed you because you were part of the Occukt ckub everybidy thought was the creepiest thing ever. They associated your slender and bony appearance with the club and called you a freak.

You looked up at Oko, who had a clear desk. They must've ran out of time to get much else done. He had a sad expression on his face. He put one of his slender hands ontop of your head, slightly ruffling the midnight blue dyed hair.

"It doesn't matter. They don't know you."

It hurt seeing this, but you were almost used to it like Oko. You hugged him in a rush of sadness and he returned it, Class not starting. Nobodynwas In the classroom yet so that was good. When you were fine you pulled away from the comforting embrace.

"Th...thank you."

He nodded and helped you scrub the desk off. Luckily the bullies were stupid enough to use expo. You could grab an eraser or washcloth and just wipe it all away. Soon enough, the class walked in to room 3-1 and so did the teacher.

Roll was called. Crude names and laughter erupted when you were called. You wanted to shrink away and die. Oko looked at you with sympathy. You sighed and just kept your emotions bottled like normal. Maybe later you could talk to him about all this.

Class began.