Chapter IV

Hayes

"Huh, he wasn't lying."

Surrounding me are around 50,000 tall humanoids, covered in black armor. Each of them held either a sword and shield, halberd or a bow and arrow.

Heh, been a while since I fought this many. I thought as I lift my hand.

As I willed it, a longsword appeared in my hand. It basically looked like solidified darkness.

As I bend my body forward, I just grin.

For once, I don't need to be stealthy.

*boom*

As I rushed forward, a sonic boom appeared where I was standing.

I arrived in front of one of them. It turned it's head to look at me.

I grin, and slice it's head off. It falls down, and turns to dust. I turn to the rest of them.

"Who's next?"

Thanatos

"So," Hades started. "Who is he?"

"His name is Hayes Echkaus. A master assassin."

"That's it?"

"If you're wondering, he never failed a contract. He killed every single target he was given, and they were not weak."

"How strong were they?"

"....Strong enough that almost all of them were called 'walking disasters'."

"Hmm" Hades said intrigued. "Interesting."

"That's not all, he actually knew we existed."

"WHAT?!" Hades yelled in shock. "How?!"

I turned to him.

"Because you and the rest of the gods thought it was good enough to put a half-assed illusion on Jormungandr!"

"*cough* I did no such thing."

"*sigh* Anyway, that is all about him. Actually there's something else-"

*boom*

"What the?!" Hades said, shocked.

I looked and understand what happened.

I said under my breath. "He succeeded, he actually did it."