Chapter V

Hayes, During the conversation....

Heh, it's been so long since I fought like this. I thought as I kill more than 20 of them at once.

I felt something touch me on my back. I turn around, one of the black armored soldiers have managed to reach me, though it's halberd broke the moment it hit me.

I grin and punch off it's head.

Heh, wish there was more of them.

Around 30,000 of them were gone and only 20,000 were left.

Suddenly, something happened to them. Their armor got bulkier, their weapons clearly looked stronger and sharper.

When I saw that, I thought,

Well, I regret saying that.

They all charged at me immediately. As I saw all of them closing in, I inwardly sigh.

Guess I should probably start getting serious.

I thought as I lift my right leg up, and then stomp my foot down full force.

Cracks immediately spreaded from my foot, and the ground shook like a giant meteor crashed nearby. The soldiers around me were sent flying away by the force of the stomp.

I look around, and it seems that only around 10,000 were left from that.

Suddenly they got even bigger. At the start, they were 1.8 metres tall. Second time, they were 3.6 metres tall. Now, they are 7.2 metres tall. Their weapons, clearly got a lot sharper.

This trial doesn't pull any stops huh?

I thought, and then decided to use one of the stronger ones.

I held my right arm to the side, and a black and silver scythe 2.4 metres long in total appeared.

I make a brutal grin and spun in a circle, swinging the scythe around me.

When I stopped spinning, the soldiers stopped moving, then a whirlwind appeared around me.

When the whirlwind stopped, the soldiers all fall in half one by one.

As they all dissapear, I heard a monotone voice.

You succeeded.

A shining light blinds my eyes, and I felt a huge amount of power appear inside me.

As I felt all the power, I yell in triumph as I thought,

Ha! This feeling alone is worth it!