Chapter 20: I Wouldnt Mind

I wake up to the sounds of screaming and feet pattering around my room. I look around and see Enzo, Angelo, Leo and Spence running around the room with fake swords while wearing armor. Why are they doing this at...i check my phone...eight in the morning in here?

"Guys" I yell and they all stop and look at me. "What are you people doing in my room?"

"Hi, Reecie," Leo says jumping on my bed and almost hittng me with his sword.

"Spence gave us these," Enzo says waving his plastic sword with a blue handle on it around. "So we were running around and playing with them."

"I hope you don't mind," Spence hopes as he cuts into my stare down with my brother. I look over at him and his green eyes sparkle a bi as he gives me a cheeky smile.

I hang my mouth open. "N-no it's uh," I scratch the back of my neck. "it's cool. Yeah, I mean I let them run around my room all the time."

Angelo's face crinkles up. "No you don't."

"Shut up, Angelo." I hiss.

"It's okay A. Reecie here just wants Spence's tongue down her throat," Enzo says with a smirk on his stupid face.

"Get out," I order and shove poor little Leo off my bed whol scrambles behind his brothers and into the hallway.

Spence leans against the wall next to the door with his arms crossed and sword tucked uderneath. "My tongue down you throat, huh?" he muses.

"Shut up." I grumble and cross my arms.

He laughs. "I wouldn't mind you know," he tells me sitting down at the edge of my bed. "having my tongue down your throat."

I grin and shake my head. "How do you know I don't have a boyfriend? I could have a boyfriend who is coming here for the ball who would have his tongue down my throat and you are over here making sexual jokes to me with no care in the world. How do you know I don't have a boyfriend?"

He laughs. "I just know, Reece."

I raise my eyebrows in response, "Well you are right."

"See, I told you. I just know these things." He gets up off of the bed. "Do you want to hang out today?"

I smirk. "Are you asking me out?"

"If I was would it be a good or bad thing?"

"Definitely a good thing but if you are asking me just to hang out then I'd say you're boring," I explain. "Which is a bad thing."

"Then I guess I'm asking you out," he concludes.

"Are you now?"

"Yes, and you are going to say yes and meet me out front after breakfast," he tells me before disappearing out of the room.

I smile and squeal before falling back onto my bed.

Then the phone rings. The damn...phone...rings.

Who is calling me at eight in the morning, one may question?

Liam freaking McCormick.

I pick up my phone and answer it. "What?"

"That's not how normal people answer the phone, Peanut." He says.

"Don't call m Peanut, what do you want?"I ask impatiently.

"Can I come over. I want to talk to you." he begs me.

"Yeah, sure. When you get there tell me how the weather is because I'm in Georgia right now. You would know that if you bothered to listen to me when I would ask you if you were coming with me fr break before we broke up." I snap.