TEASER #1

Smiles can deceive, after all, words are not always true.

At times, we return, only to wish we hadn't.

Scene#1

A plane from Kathmandu lands on Delhi International Airport.
Anushree with her parents and luggage makes her way out of the Airport.

Friends and friendship, two beautiful words. But not every beautiful thing is what the eyes meet.

Scene #2

Anushree hugs her friends.

Reha and Anushree share a loving embrace.

Lies lies every word, false false every tear, fake fake every smile.
At times, the most unexpected face hides under the thickest mask.

Scene#3

Anushree shakes her hand with Nitesh and Aditya.

Anushree steps in between Aditya and Reha, her arms around Reha in a protective way as she glares at Aditya.

At times, even if you are strong, you fall. You fall for the most unexpected person.

Scene#4

Anushree longingly gazes at Aditya while he monitored the class, but when he was about to turn towards her, she looks away quickly and pretends to read a book.

Stings. It stings to crave for you knowing fairly well that your heart wants another.

Scene #5

"Isn't it clear?" Reha says, as she sips her juice "What?" Anushree asks, confused "That Aditya likes Elina?" Reha replies shrugging.

**************************
Sorry, that was it for now. The first teaser. Please comment what do you guys think.
The second teaser will be along with interlude.

Till then wait for the next update.