[ chapter three ]

third person

Laughter,was all that was heard in the bathroom of Monroe's house, Monroe telling Eden stupid dad jokes his father would tell him, Eden laughing along with him. As Monroe had finished dying and cutting his hair, Eden's new hair was a dark blue color, he had an undercut and the hairs on top were longer and curly, He loved the hair but he knew his parents would end him once he got home.

After about three hours later, it was almost 6pm, Eden was laying in Monroe's living room watching Big Hero 6 Eden currently was crying when Tadashi died, That part always hurt Eden's heart, it made him think about loosing one of his older brothers, they may annoy him sometimes but he would never, never could bare them dying, his heart would break.

" Please, calm down. I know this part is sad but you've seen this so many times."Monroe stated gently as he looked over at his crying best friend, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I know but it still gets sadder and sadder each time he dies!"Eden replied, sniffing a bit. "I'm sorry-"Before Monroe could finish the sound of Eden's phone went off. Eden grabbed his phone to check the caller id, Mom popped up on the screen, he quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello? All you have to say is Hello? Where are you?"He heard her stress out in her voice. "I'm at Monroe's house-" Before Eden cpuld finish he was interrupted.

"Come home." She stated before hanging up the phone.

-

a/n: I'm posting all the drafts I have, thank u for being patient💗