[ chapter four ]

When Eden left Monroe's place, he went home as soon as he got home he saw his mother, sitting on the couch with an angry look on her face. He almost sighed but he kept it in because he didn't want to seem rude."Mom-"Before he could finished her voice interrupted him, it wasn't her soft sweet voice, she was angry.

"What did I tell you about going out without telling me or your Father?—Is that— Did you dye your hair! " She yelled angrily. Eden remained silent, not wanting to get into an argument with his mother.

"Eden! Was it that boy that talked you into making this dumb decision!"She continued yelling.

"Mom-"

"No, that's it your grounded, give me your phone right now." She said holding her hand out signalling for him to hand his phone to her.

Eden handed his mother his phone. "I also don't want you around him anymore he's a bad influence!" His Mother said, Eden felt a huge wave of sadness hit him, He nodded silently before going upstairs to his room.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

It had been a week since Eden had been grounded, He wasn't allowed to see Monroe either, So he grew very sad. He missed his friend a lot. He also was extremely bored.

It was currently a Friday night, Eden laid in his bed reading mangas, he then felt taps on his window, he turned around and walked over to the window, opening it. He looked to see Monroe, his heart swelled up with happiness. He was signaling him to come down. Eden nodded before grabbing his jacket and then quietly going through the window, gently closing it behind him as he climbed down to meet with Monroe.

Eden knew that he was gonna be in so much trouble when he gets back home.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

There they were in the baseball field, sitting in the dugout, Eden and Monroe talking about anything that came to mind.

So there the two sat, Eden resting his head against Monroe's chest, his hands playing with his hair. "Eden?" Monroe finally said into the calming and silent atmosphere. "Yes?" Eden whispered. "I missed you." He replied honestly.

"I did too."

-

a/n: a kind of fluffy-ish chapter?? idk I tried lol.