[ chapter five ]

Two weeks later after Monroe and Eden were at the baseball field, Eden got in more trouble with his Mom. But it was worth it, He wanted to spend time with the person he cares about the most. He got grounded for another week. He went to school and when he went home he stayed home, doing homework or reading mangas because that's all he could do. He didn't have his phone or laptop.

But he was slowly starting to miss his best friend. He wanted to hang out with him. They didn't really have any classes together so they only had after school to really hangout with each other. Eden honestly couldn't handle being away from his close friend.

Monroe felt the same, he missed Eden so much. His little ' crush ' on the boy was developing. He was so into the boy, he wanted to be with him. He wanted to be more than friends. But he didn't know Eden would feel. Monroe was also tired of hiding his feelings. So whenever he got the chance he was going to tell Eden how he really feels.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

It was another Friday night and Monroe of course did what he did last Friday with Eden again. Except this Friday night he was gonna tell Eden how he really feels inside.

They went out to the park this time instead of going  to the baseball field.

It was a beautiful night. The stars glowed brightly, leaving a soft glow making the dark blue skye seem comforting. The two boys were silent for a moment, but the happy  feeling was between them. They both smiled but didn't know what at.

They sat on bench, look at the pretty sky until, Monroe look over at Eden and finally said something. "Eden." He whispered softly, Eden looked over at the other." Yes." He replied. "I have to tell you something." Monroe stated, Eden looked again."What is it?" He asked. Monroe took a deep breath calming himself before he began.

"Eden, You're my best friend. The best friend that I could ever have, You're so kind, selfless. You mean the world to me. You care so much about others, I love that about you. I also love it when we play around, talk about our favorite shows and comics, You're the best friend anyone could have. But I don't want you to be my best friend. I want you to be my boyfriend, You don't have to say yes. But I just want you to know how I feel about you. I think- I love you Eden." Monroe confessed, Eden look at him with so much happiness, he didn't know where it was from but Eden was happy. His heart was beating so fast that you could probably hear it from a mile away, He had this unexplainable euphoric feeling.

"Yes Monroe, I'll be your boyfriend."Eden replied. He felt so happy just saying that, he completely forgot about everyone else in his life and only focused on his now boyfriend.

Then it happened, They kissed. It was an amazing feeling, they felt comfort within each other.

And After that day, Eden and Monroe's relationship blossomed, Everyday Eden felt loved, felt important and Most of all no longer felt

Wistful.