♡Arguments

-you get scared of him during an argument

Jin:
It would take a lot for Jin to get actually angry.

He'd probably be stressed from a days work with a photo shoot or rehearsing dances, meaning that rage was slowly building up for months.

Eventually, it would take a little thing like you asking if he was okay or trying to ask for a hug, to make him snap.

He'd turn around and scream, not at you, but through you. Releasing all his anger, he'd feel better, but immediately would be replaced with dread, fear and guilt as he saw your figure flinching and shaking nervously at his outburst.

Jin would run over to you and embrace you tightly, feeling your racing heart against his chest as you clung to him.

Apologies would fall from his mouth for the next week.

Yoongi:
Out of all of the members, I think Yoongi is the one to get the angriest the easiest. With all the pent up stress and dedication to his job, he'd find it hard to keep his personal life and his professional life ongoing.

One time, when the both of you were arguing about something trivial, he started to get violent. Not towards you, but to things around him. He had no safe escape to release his built up anger, so it came shattering down.

However, Yoongi would soon stop when he realised that what he was doing was scaring you. You'd look at him terrified and nervous, something he never wanted.

Yoongi would get angrier at himself at the fact that you thought that he'd ever lay a hand on you. Nothing could touch his baby- he wouldn't allow it, so why would he harm you?

He'd quickly scoop you up into his arms, muttering apologies into your neck or ear, hoping that his stupidity wouldn't mean the end of your relationship.

Namjoon:
Namjoon's anger would be very abrupt.

You'd both be in his studio, him writing lyrics and you reading or on your phone, messaging someone.

You'd jump a mile out of your chair as Namjoon let out a growl and threw all his papers everywhere.

He's start to pace around, going red with stress and almost bursting into tears.

You'd try to go to him, hug him or comfort him, but he'd push you away roughly, nearly making you fall over.

Standing in shock, Namjoon would finally process what he had done and start to apologise immensely for his actions.

It'd take you while to get over it, but you knew how sorry he was about it.

Hoseok:
The both of you would be sitting in silence after a long and tiring argument about something or other.

It'd be something important as neither of you liked to get angry with each other, or at all.

You's sit, slightly scared of Hoseok. You'd never seen him get to angry before. It made you feel guilty that you brought the conversation to topic. Maybe you could have dealt with it a different way?

He'd reach over to the coffee table, grabbing his water when he noticed you flinch. Hoseok's eyebrow knitted together in confusion for a second, before his eyes widened at the realisation that hit him like an oncoming truck full of bricks.

He'd get up slowly, in fear that he'd further scare you before gently setting himself down next to you and rubbing your arm softly.

He'd reassure you that he would never ever lay a hand on you, no matter how angry he got.