Hateful greetings

"It's the only logical option we have left. She's not processing this well right now, but I assure you that in at least a month she'll be over it." I recognize that voice. No...she's the cause for all this. She's the reason I'm in here. I hate her! She's is in no way the mother figure.

She's the one who abused me and made me insane. She's the one who damaged me! She ruined me and put me in this hell hole. Although this place will always be better than that house I was beat in. There will always be bad memories plastered there.

I hear the door opening, I scutter back against the wall the best I can, its difficult when I'm tied up. The devil walks in through the door and I shudder. She came alone. She opens her mouth but no words flow out, "so you came here to watch the rest of the misery you assigned me for?" I spat.

she smirks but not like she's amused but as if she's not getting her way. A worker walks in. "Actually were letting you out." She eyes the devil, "I'm sure you agree, Mrs. Klores."

The devil clears her throat and proceeds to answer. "I don't. If she gets picked on there is no doubt in my mind she will pounce. But if you please, go ahead." When the worker looks at me the devil shoots me a smirk as she glares at me. "Then it's settled. You're going to school." The worker exclaims happily. I just think she's glad to get me out of her sight.

Another lady walks through the doorway with a uniform it looks like, in her hands, neatly folded. I look back at the worker next to the devil. "What's this?" I ask, though I know exactly what it is. Their sending me to school but not just any regular school.

Private school.

"You're going to Bridge View Academy."

Kill me now. 

I walk on the grounds of the well known Bridge View Academy, a private school. Where the bullies aren't just regular bullies but advanced bullies, if that makes sense or if that even exists at all. The wealthy, snobby, formal rolling money,

rolling in it. 

rolling in (the) dough.

in the money.

With a bunny, they could buy a thousand bunnies if they wished.

Fluffy ones, white ones, probably even multicolored ones!

Play tug-a-war with money.

Then rolling in it.

In the money-- Yeah, I'm losing it. Well to the people in this world, apparently I have lost my sanity a long time ago, Maybe their right. I couldn't help but wonder; do the students here know about me? I felt the shiver just creep up my spine already.

I sigh, keep walking, keep your head held high, don't back down. I tell myself, hoping none of the words accidently slip out of my mouth into reality. Why is it that the imagination in your head is always better than reality? I wish I could just live the life in my head, the perfect, no-stress, no-fret, imagination that I hold inside my head, tucked down at the bottom of my thoughts, only opening it up when I feel broken. For me...Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

I glance behind my shoulder, "finally." I whisper, ending it with a sigh of relief. They've left me be. I don't want anyone noticing me, the girl with two social workers or two Brooklyn care-takers as her body guards. It won't be the end of it.

My head collides with something hard, breaking my thoughts. I could feel the bruises already forming, I'm surprised I didn't fall. I rub my fingertips on my forehead, feeling the small scratches. I stop squinting, which I hadn't even noticed I was doing until I put my hand back down. I lift my head, opening my mouth about to apologize but close it when I see what's in front of me.