A deadly weapon

I lay rested in a gurny, unaware of where I am. I forget what happened after Cameron left. I go to sit up but I am pinned back down. I move my head side to side, trying to find a glimpse of what is stopping me from standing. I see three black straps holding me down, tightly. "What the hell?" My voice was hoarse.

"Ah! You're awake." I know that voice. Foot steps come towards my gurny at a normal pace. I groan, "they actually let you in here?" I grimace. "Well, that's not very nice. How could I be so unfortunate to be cursed with you?" Does she not remember anything? "How could you say that?" I snapped. "You loved me. You and father both!

She scoffs through a chuckle, "can you be any more stupid?" She said, "we never loved you. Well I surely didn't. Him on the other hand fell in love with his "perfect child" the minute you were adopted." Then she gasped, my body felt broken, I was about to break into a coma-- I swear it. "Oops, I forgot you didn't know!" She sarcatically answers my reaction.

"I-I'm what?" My voice split in half, I gave up on trying to raise my head to view what's going on so I dropped my head back onto the gurny, it throbbed but I didn't care. "You're actual mother-- ugh that filthy perky women...I hate her. I wouldn't take you in. Your father wanted a child, me on the other hand-- I rather kill him. But we got payed, it was that simple. The women couldn't afford to take care of you any more than she could take care of herself. So she gave up the rest of her money-- which was not much, just to keep her little baby fed and sheltered in a cozy home."

I gaped at her, how could she be so cruel? "But you were so happy..." I whimpered. All of this, I don't even know how I can take it all in. Who is my actual mother? "It was fun in the beginning but then it just got old. You were such a pricky annoying thing, still are." She rolled her eyes.

"But father--"

"He is not your father! He never was." She snapped. "If he wanted a child, then why did he abuse me in the end like you did?" I stuttered. "That's simple." She smirked, I eyed her suspiciously.

"I told him I would kill you instead." Pain shot throughout my body, his hits were always light and he would only hit me when he knew "mother" was creeping around somewhere. But he would always drink after that, now all the peices are coming together. He would drink after each swing he took at me; to forget what he had done. He would only hit me in front of "mother": he was protecting me, it would of been "mother" who hit me if he didn't. And hers would be brutal. When drank, he wouln't realize what he was doing so he hurt me. He would only drink before he hit me so he wouldn't remember what had happened. All because of her, it's not because he wants her happy. He was forced just to keep me alive. "You corrupted him."

"Why did you put me in a mental institution?" I ask, "I don't belong here. You made up stories, told everyone I'm crazy, you set me up that one day to prove it. It was just one time I lost it and because of your abuse." She stepped closer, I stiffened. "Money." Was all she said, then she strut out of the asylum, calling the workers to come in after me because I "lost control again."

They didn't come in. I sighed in relief. I can try to get out of these freaking skin-tight straps. If anyone saw they would think I am actually crazy. I was about to give up but sadly I was too slow because the workers came in just as I was squirming and groaning through my teeth in pain from the bruises on my skin be rubbed off the straps of the gurny. She set me up again. She made me look crazy.

"Hold her down. I'll give her another shot." My eyes bulged out. Their going to shoot me! "Stop moving, kid. It's just a needle to get you to sleep." The male worker said. I don't need it, they are drugging me for no good reason and it's killing me, it's making me ill! I wanted to say I don't need it but I didn't have time before the needle was pricked into the veins of my neck, the liquid already traveling through my system. Everything grew dark and tiring, I couldn't fight it. My eye lids grew heavy and my breathing slowed down and sounded deeper. Before I knew it, I was drifted off away from reality and darkness from the corner of my eyes, expanded and consumed me.

JENNIFER CONNELLY AS MAI'S MOM, PICTURE TO THE RIGHT>>>>

A/N: Hi, thanks for reading! The next update will be sometime next week, if you liked the chapter please vote, comment maybe? :-) follow, anything you want! Thanks!