WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. & Words of a Game

HEY. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had final exams and I went to Pittsburgh. THAT PLACE IS SO COOL. Not to mention I've had to go to a lot of places. And. Yeah. Okay. I'm really sorry. I hope I can make it up with a nice, long chapter.

HAI RECAP TEIMZ:

 I um-" The doorbell rings. Saved by the bell. "I'LL GET IT!" I leap out of my chair and run to the door. I fumble with the lock a a little, but I eventually manage to pull it open. I haul the door right into my foot, so to keep from scaring whoever it could be on the other side, I smile way to widely. It's creepy.

Really?

Keima's wearing a weird suit and he's holding something behind his back.

"H-hey, Makoto... I.."

He looks at me like he expects me to say something, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

He pulls a bouquet of flowers from behind his back abruptly. Then, he shuts his eyes and speaks quickly and quietly.

"I know this may be sudden because we've only just met... But... I really l-like you! Will you please go out with me?!"

_______________________________________________ CHECK ONE!  TWO!

What.

What. What.

What what what what what

what what what what?

WHAT?!

It takes me what feels like years to come back to earth. But by then, steam has already bursted out of my ears in embarrassment. My stomach does a weird flippy thing. "I-I-I. I-I..."

What am I even trying to say?!

"Pub- Bah Doo. Gah Hah."

THOSE AREN'T WORDS.

"K-katsuragi.... I-I'm flat."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

"Flattered! B-buh- b-buht. But I. I uh. I c-can't date anyonnuhh. Rightt n-now!" I laugh way too nervously to be taken seriously. He stands up straighter and looks straight at me. My face boils and my heart beats so irregularly it hurts.

Wow, he's actually cute without those glasses..

"I understand... If you ever change your mind, I'll wait for you." He throws the boquet of flowers on the ground and stomps on them with one foot.

EHH. EHH HEH HEH. EEHH? HEH. HEH. HEH.

"S-s-sorry, Keima..." I put my hand on his shoulder. We're both suprised and I pull my hand away sharply.

What was that?

"Sorry to waste your time," Keima says, sighing. He doesn't seem particularly hurt.

"It wasn't a was-" I stop myself. "I'm sorry..." Katsuragi looks down. I sigh, closing the door in his face. Hikari comes down the stairs quickly and sees me at the door.

"THIS IS REALLY WEIRD."

"What's weird?" I ask, unamused.

"I'm playing this galge about a new girl, and the heroine acts EXACTLY like you. The games called 'Light's Calling'." Hikari tries to shove his PFP into my face.

"That's really weird. I don't want it. Go away."

"JUST WATCH THE GOOD ENDING WITH ME."

"HIKARI GO AW-Ooh the graphics are kind of nice."