Interview Time 5: Feat Elsie, Hikari, and Gabby

???: KYAAA~ I CAN'T BELIEVE THE WRITER MADE US A CHAPTER LATE. She must have forgotten... Anyway, Hello everyone. Since there are a lot of us today, the writer told me the format would be a little different.

Makoto: That shouldn't be a problem, should it? 

???: Of course not! I'm sure we'll have to make it work. 

Hikari: I believe in you, buddy.

Makoto: H-HUH?! WHEN DID YOU TWO GET SO FRIENDLY?!

Gabby: AHA! ALLOW ME TO PUT ON MY YAOI GOGGLES.

Elsie: W-what is this all about again?

???: ANYWAY, THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO REVEAL MY FAMILY NAME. CAN I GET A DRUMROLL!? 

~Silence~

???: H-HEH?! NO ANTICIPATION WHATSOEVER?! 

Makoto: No, not really no.

Gabby: Dude, I don't even know you.

???: Fine... Well, my family name is.. HIRANO~!

Gabby: A-ARE YOU RELATED TO AYA HIRANO!?

Hirano: I am not. Anyway. I'm pretty sure I'll have to reveal my first name another time. Let's begin questions. Makoto and Hikari, what's it like to finally see each other again?

Hikari: Well... It's actually quite nice. 

Makoto: I'm gonna agree for once... To be honest, I missed him.

Hirano: HEH! You both look like tomatoes.

Makoto and Hikari: SHUT UP!

Hirano: Ahhh. Double punched... I s-should've seen it coming.

Elsie: Your nose is bleeding... Here's handkerchief...

Hirano: Elly, you really are too kind. 

Gabby: Either that punch was really lethal, or he's just a big pervert. 

Makoto: I'm pretty sure it's both.

Hirano: Next question! For Elsie. What was Keima and your reaction to the news of Makoto's er.. mishap.

Elsie: W-well.. To be honest, I cried. And Keima locked himself in his room and played games for four days without a break. He blamed himself, and we were both worried we were going to lose our heads. But I got a message from Dokuro that Hell had her soul in custody, so we weren't in any trouble. She updated with me about a week later telling me that she would undergo the ceremony in secret, but I forgot to tell Keima. So.. It just ended up being a surprise. 

Makoto: SO YOU WEREN'T PRETENDING!

Hirano: Very touching. Was your experience similar Hikari?

Hikari: W-well. I too didn't talk to anyone. I stayed in my room for about a week and didn't go to school until a week after the funeral. It was tough on everyone to be honest. I mean, we'd only been in that school for a few weeks. No one expected anything to happen.

Hirano: Gabby, you look a little pale. Are you alright?

Gabby: Yeah, I'm good. This is just reminding me slightly of Angel Beats!. Carry on.

Hikari: AHH I loved that show. Made me cry man tears. 

Gabby: AHA~ ANOTHER! PRAISE THE LORD.

Hikari: I liked that show too. HEH! MARRY ME ON THE SPOT-M-MAKOTO! DON'T DO THA-YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Elsie: Your scream is so high pitched, Hikari-kun.

Makoto: I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER, ONII-CHAN. 

Hirano: Wah, your face is scary, Mako.

Gabby: Sweet Babies.

Hirano: Ah! Looks like we're out of time for today. Can't wait to check back in after chapter 26~

_________________________________

NOTE: NO HIKARIS WERE HARMED TOO BADLY DURING THE WRITING OF THIS FILLER. THANK YOU.