Chapter Four

Chapter 4

*recap:*

Alli looked at me with eyes full of surprise. She probably thought something had happened. I sighed to myself.

Oh well.

---

Supper was amazingly funny.

Alli got ketchup on her shirt, and Angie dropped the bowl of salad. We all joked around, told stories, and then the parents went to watch a movie in the basement.

Alli said she was going to meet Josh at the park, so that left me alone with Cody.

We walked up the stairs to his room, and walked onto his balcony, sitting on the beanbag chairs. He asked me about my movies, and all about L.A. I was tired, he could tell.

"Someones tired..." Cody said.

"Yeah, I'm dead."

"Wanna go to the beach? Remember that time we burried Claire in the sand and we could't get her out?" he asked?

I started laughing. "Oh man, that was horrible, but it was really funny."

We slowly walked down the staircase and tiptoed out the back door. Cody grabbed a huge blanket, and I took 2 water bottles.

I loved hearing the waves crash on the shore, there was something just so relaxing about it.

He placed the blanket on the sand and we both layed down on it. We looked up at the stars, not saying anything, I looked over at Cody, who was looking at my face. I smiled and blushed.

Why did I feel like a complete idiot! It was only Cody, my best friend, my brother almost. I never thought I was pretty. Sure, I've had a few boyfriends, and back in the the States, I had a huge fanbase. Most of which were boys.

I looked at Cody again.

I wanted to kiss him.

It was just this thirst that I needed to quench. I wanted to feel his lips on mine.

He was gorgeous. His aqua-hazel eyes twinkled as they met mine.

I moved closer to him, closing the gap between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are Ever?" 

"No, I don't think so."

He smiled. "You're gorgeous. I think I'm going to kiss you now." He whispered begore placing his lips on mine.

I've kissed other boys before, but none of them would ever be able to measure up to Cody's kisses. His lips were soft and warm on mine.

After a few seconds, he started kissing me harder. My legs wrapped around his torso and he placed me on top of him. I smiled against his lips. He pulled away slowly, hugging me to his chest.

"Wow, I can't believe I wasted so much time on other guys." I whispered. 

"I've been waiting to do this ever since you left." He whispered back, smiling. 

We stood up, folding the blanket up and taking the empty bottles.

I walked next to him, his hand in mine, fingers intertwined. We walked back to his house.

We stopped a few paces from the front door.

I saw Alli kissing Josh; Josh was another one of our friends.

I looked at Cody. He looked just as shocked as me.