Warblers Find Out

Blaine's P.O.V
When we saw Sebastian, I was so happy because I thought something bad happened to him for all these years. I know we promised not to tell any of the Warblers he was here but it was just to big to not tell.

That's where we are heading to right now. We are staying at the central city hotel. (not sure that's real)

Once we got to the hotel suite, we were bombarded with questions because I had texted them telling them me and Kurt have some very big news. They looked like they were on the edge of there seats.

"What's the news?" Thad

"What's so important?" Jeff

"Is this really big?" Nick

"Guys calm down we are about to tell you let us breath." Kurt said.

"Guys we saw Sebastian here in Central City." I said and everyone stopped asking questions. That's when all hell broke loose. Everyone starting asking where he is and why did he come with us. I raised my hand to stop them so I can speak.

"He asked me and Kurt to not tell you where he is but we had to tell you he is here in Central City." I said after everyone quieted down.

"Blaine find out where he works that way you can coax him to come out of hiding!" Jeff said aloud and everyone agreed. I sighed because I knew they were going to ask me something like that. What did I get myself into.

A/N: Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted more to this story in a while. With the stress of moving and schoolwork and me being sick a majority of the time, I couldn't find the time but I decided to post the next chapter because y'all really wanted me too. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and comment your thoughts on it. Love you bye.