Rachel Meets the Flash?!

Barry's P.O.V
After Oliver and I left Rachel and The Directions at Jitters, we rushed to S.T.A.R Labs. We rode on the motorcycle because Oliver was afraid I would catch our clothes on fire. We got there slower than I would have liked but who cares right. We entered just for them to turn and tell me I had a mission. I got into my suit and asked what the mission was. There was a robbery. I told Oliver to sit out because I could handle this on my own. He put up a fight at first but eventually let me do it. I know he was worried but I could handle it.

I left in a flash. Their was a robbery at a clothes store near Jitters. Think the name was Lauren's. I'm lucky it wasn't Jitters though. I didn't wanna see the New Directions as the Flash. I'm not even sure they have heard of the Central City Hero yet.

I got there to see 2 gunmen with guns pointed at the cashier. Well one was pointing the gun, the other was getting clothes. They were both girls. I could tell because of their certain body parts. I scanned the store to see if there was any hostages. I could see a couple in there but couldn't see there faces. I needed to find away to get them with out without one of them taking a life. I know I'm the Flash but sometimes that isn't enough.

"Caitlin, there are people in there. What would be the best way to do this without any collateral damage?" I could hear the team and Oliver talking through the comm.

"Barry, I think if you catch them both off guard, it should work. Just be careful." I said okay. I zoomed in and took the guns and tossed them to the side. I put safety on them before I did though. They both turned to me and glared.

"Ladies, I don't think Its nice to steal. It gets you nowhere." One lunged at me and I restrained her. I quickly restrained the other one after to make sure she didn't escape.

I told the cashier to call the police. She picked up the phone and called immediately. I wasn't sure the police knew or not, I just wanted to make sure they were called. I was about to leave when I heard someone.

"Who are you?" I turned to see Rachel. I froze for a second. Why her of all people?

"I'm the Flash."

"Cool. So your like a hero here?"

"You could say that." I'm lucky I could vibrate my vocal cords so she couldn't recognize me.

"Awesome."

"Bye. See ya around." I zoomed out of there as fast as I could. I wish Rachel wasn't there. First because she could have been injured. Second because well, obvious reasons. I got back to S.T.A.R labs quick. I took of the suit because I didn't wanna walk around it.

"So how was the mission?" Oliver asked. I looked at him with a look that said 'seriously'.

"I saw Rachel. I wish she wasn't there." I was exhausted so I decided to go home. There wasn't much criminal activity. Oliver and I got to my apartment and crashed on the bed. We were both tired. Plus Oliver had to go back to Star City for a day for a couple of meeting. Our lives were busy but we wouldn't change it for the world. Because we wouldn't have met if they were.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. A week and a half ago, I went to a family friends funeral. I haven't really been up to writing so much since. I getting back to it though, Expect some updates soon. Sorry If this chapter isn't so good. Love you guys.